Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the woorinen forward Perry apparently did a u turn but what about the other 2 they announced, Merrett and Hughes? Haven't seen them play yet.

Nyah look the goods. Quick, smart and well drilled. Joel Walsh is a very good player.
Swan hill would be disappointed for the second week in a row, Tyntynder only going down by 15 points. They will push a lot of the top sides this year. Another great round of CMFL football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nyah look the goods. Quick, smart and well drilled. Joel Walsh is a very good player.
Swan hill would be disappointed for the second week in a row, Tyntynder only going down by 15 points. They will push a lot of the top sides this year. Another great round of CMFL football.
What do you think of the tigers? Bad day or just not good enough? Watching Last week I don’t think they can handle the pressure of big games anymore. Lack a bit of toughness and hard bodies that throw their weight around.
Roos vs boga was a snooze fest. Roos will be hard to beat with Ferguson and fuller if he commits

What’s everyone predictions after the first 2 weeks?
League medal for me would be Jose Miliado after his first week and seen he was in the best again yesterday. Holmes brown from boga as well. Seen 2nd half yesterday he led from the front for them. Nyahs strength and conditioning coach O’Neill to win the goal kicking. Nyah bloke told me Murphy is going to play him forward.

What do you think of the tigers? Bad day or just not good enough? Watching Last week I don’t think they can handle the pressure of big games anymore. Lack a bit of toughness and hard bodies that throw their weight around.
Roos vs boga was a snooze fest. Roos will be hard to beat with Ferguson and fuller if he commits
Nyah are the real deal cannot take that away from them. The tigers are lacking a player that can break the lines going forward. Midfield is once paced.

What’s everyone predictions after the first 2 weeks?
League medal for me would be Jose Miliado after his first week and seen he was in the best again yesterday. Holmes brown from boga as well. Seen 2nd half yesterday he led from the front for them. Nyahs strength and conditioning coach O’Neill to win the goal kicking. Nyah bloke told me Murphy is going to play him forward.

You getting 3 votes in 2 losing games?

Marcus will be making at least 100 phone calls this week after that performance. As good as Nyah were quick Woorinein were very slow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Unless the tigers pick up another a chf they are in trouble I think. On the bigger grounds they get found out, with Gardner not mobile enough. Unless they can reposition someone else but I can’t see who. Balranald are the team to beat for me

Another returning player to Woora.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.07.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.07.10 AM.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Back