Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Curran and the Wardle brothers were also very tough to play against. Rod was capable of anything on his day.

Matt Curran and the Wardle brothers were also very tough to play against. Rod was capable of anything on his day.
Wasn't the famous saying waddles built like a rake, throw him to the ground.

Best players in the cmfl for class and longevity
1 Troy Coates
2 brad carroll
3 Dean bennett
4 sully
5 trev Ryan

5 Seasons or less
1 Sean Charles
2 Kris bardon
3 cockatoo
4 frew
5 Sprggs

1 Troy Coates
2 brad carroll
3 Dean bennett
4 sully
5 trev Ryan

5 Seasons or less
1 Sean Charles
2 Kris bardon
3 cockatoo
4 frew
5 Sprggs
Moloney playing a different sport? Not sure who I would take out though to be fair.

1 Troy Coates
2 brad carroll
3 Dean bennett
4 sully
5 trev Ryan

5 Seasons or less
1 Sean Charles
2 Kris bardon
3 cockatoo
4 frew
5 Sprggs
Good lists Trent. How about some of the best players to have played just a handful of games? What's your five?

1 Troy Coates
2 brad carroll
3 Dean bennett
4 sully
5 trev Ryan

5 Seasons or less
1 Sean Charles
2 Kris bardon
3 cockatoo
4 frew
5 Sprggs
Coates very good player but never seen him play in too many bad teams. Would have loved to see him play in a weaker team for a few years. Great player and coach though. Definitely one of the best to have played in this league.

Good lists Trent. How about some of the best players to have played just a handful of games? What's your five?
One season wonders
Shaw nyah ( maybe he played 2 years rhere)
Frew cohuna
Lovett woora
Jason Dennis Balranald
Stewart cohuna
Brent guerra 97 season in the second half of the year, playing in the centre in a finals side and been he's sides best player in all finals

Coates very good player but never seen him play in too many bad teams. Would have loved to see him play in a weaker team for a few years. Great player and coach though. Definitely one of the best to have played in this league.
He was a pretty big reason why they never were poor but.
I’m taking Maloney and Wade easily over anyone else in the last 20 years. Both carried average sides better then anyone else I’ve watched more then a couple of times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Allan was also a tough player to play against. Remember playing on him when I first started out. Taught me a few lessons.

Carrol over arentz??
Brad gets in as hes more suited on the forward flank or centre half forward. Saw him kick 7 in interleague on the forward flank, had the pleasure to play against him one game in 2000, when he was on blues supp list, he played in the centre, had 50 and kicked 5. Arentz could never do that and brad could play full forward and kick a ton as well

Cal beasy, Hugh foot and big Toby make anyone’s lists? Maybe even truck? So many quality players!
Cal could be hot and cold, great player when he was on.

Hughie played one of the best individual games I ever saw in the 99 prelim as a 16 year old in the ruck to cause an upset win. I rate Hugh pretty high, having played plenty against both guys regularly, rate both highly, haven't seen thoolan enough

Great to see Boga stay competitive on the weekend. Adding another avenue to goal for them could be massive. They have a good forward in the reserves, Angus Jones. He has kicked 11 in two weeks, could be something for Dean to consider.
How much longer can they justify keeping him out of the side? Seems a bit ridiculous to me, bloke rocks up every week and puts his best out there. Blasphemy from Boga yet again.

Brad gets in as hes more suited on the forward flank or centre half forward. Saw him kick 7 in interleague on the forward flank, had the pleasure to play against him one game in 2000, when he was on blues supp list, he played in the centre, had 50 and kicked 5. Arentz could never do that and brad could play full forward and kick a ton as well
Did he kick the ton at ultima playing on ball mostly as well?

Tigers into panic mode signing another veteran ex star footballer.. not exactly sure he’s what they need though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back