Review Cats turn Lions into wet pussies at the Gabba by 26 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely cannot stand the lions.
Back in the day they were amazing and ruthless.
Now they’re a bunch of sooks, lead by their coach, captain and dual brownlow medalist
Let’s not mention the cough umpires cough

I genuinely cannot stand the lions.
Back in the day they were amazing and ruthless.
Now they’re a bunch of sooks, lead by their coach, captain and dual brownlow medalist
I will always have time for Linc, but outside of that there are some real punchable faces getting around the brown snake. Just absolute whingers

One team was hard. One team wasn’t.

Brisbane supporters booing Chris Scott on the screen - pathetic. Boo your own team.

Chris Scott really outcoached Fagan tonight ! 💪 And geez our younger brigade are so well drilled, our development is A+

Getting 30 plus touches does not guarantee wins.

Stats arent everyhting all the time

GO Catters

Absolutely, the impressive thing is it points to how we rotate the midfield heavily so in games late like tonight, our boys are still running hard and effectively while the opposition are floundering, and we do so without losing any effectiveness.
Also shows how efficient we are vs most other teams.

Clark needs to spend a month or two in magoos as he is miles off it.
Hardie played another ripping game.
Time to reward the mature aged recruit.
Hard for job to impact as the sub and coming in undersized in the conditions.

I just think he shouldn't have played. I wanted Mannagh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beating bottom 8 teams is easy, when are we going to play someone good?

😀
In January when we play intra-club match sim :sunglasses:

Credit to Chris Scott, our setup looked better as the game wore on, and the cats looked more confident with it too.

Stewart out is significant, of course, but Zuthrie is looking very capable of filling that leadership and zone-off role.
Great to see a kid who looked like an Auskick rag-doll to looking tough and courageous as nails!
This was an outstanding win. 6-0 almost guarantees a top 4 spot unless we get completely de-railed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will always have time for Linc, but outside of that there are some real punchable faces getting around the brown snake. Just absolute whingers

They remind me of the (NBA) grizzlies of recent years, won sweet heck all yet flog around with their chests up and chins forward like they are world beaters.
Do something first you soft shelled spuds

Clark needs to spend a month or two in magoos as he is miles off it.
Hardie played another ripping game.
Time to reward the mature aged recruit.
Yes I do agree.... Clark will be a great player for Geelong thou, but it's time to reward Hardie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back