Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Take it to the covid thread champion, this thread is about LIAM JONES.

What are you talking about?

1659246319183.png

This is the Liam Jones who has not a single clue about vaccination and chucked a year of his career down the toilet based on ignorance.

This thread specifically is about returning superstar Liam Jones.

Your questions about vax stats, my opinion on this and that and other trivia belongs elsewhere.

#welcomebackliamjones
#Vindicated
Rubbish. It's directly related to the discussion - trying to work out where you got the idea that Liam was sticking to some sort of "values". He was ignorant, and with the amount of information available from reliable sources, wilfully so.

Rubbish. It's directly related to the discussion - trying to work out where you got the idea that Liam was sticking to some sort of "values". He was ignorant, and with the amount of information available from reliable sources, wilfully so.

Dont worry your pretty little head about how or why I've arrived at my conclusions.

Your vitriolic attitude towards Liam is unbecoming. He committed no crime. Direct your hatred elsewhere.

A man who stood up and stood by his values no matter the cost to himself.

Our generations Peter Norman.

Dont worry your pretty little head about how or why I've arrived at my conclusions.

Your vitriolic attitude towards Liam is unbecoming. He committed no crime. Direct your hatred elsewhere.

A man who stood up and stood by his values no matter the cost to himself.

Our generations Peter Norman.

The term "values" is a complete misnomer in these circumstances. There is no merit in taking a stand based on a set of "values" if these "values" are a position derived from ignorance and/or selfishness. It is indeed the antithesis of values, and your virtue signalling as a supporter of a person with values is equally lacking in any virtue.

As previously mentioned official stats are constantly getting it wrong. Official figures are not a reliable source.

Am not anti vax.

Am anti mandate.

Neither Liam or myself have told people to refuse the vax.

I strongly encourage anyone who wants the vax to get it, also encourage those who want it to follow up with the 2nd 3rd 4th and if necessary further booster vax's after that. By all means indulge yourself.
Not anti-vax, but apparently anti-science. When people produce evidence, your 'gut' tells you they got it wrong.

Well, they both risked everything for their beliefs.
Peter Norman risked jail and his life from violent reprisals standing with two proud black athletes in support of race equality.

Liam Jones risked a chunk of money standing for his uneducated and idiotic belief that a vaccine designed to help him and the more vulnerable people in the community might be harmful to him.

The comparison is as idiotic as his views.

Peter Norman risked jail and his life from violent reprisals standing with two proud black athletes in support of race equality.

Liam Jones risked a chunk of money standing for his uneducated and idiotic belief that a vaccine designed to help him and the more vulnerable people in the community might be harmful to him.

Surely you've come across Lebbo before. Idiotic comparisons and views are his thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an uneducated post. Did you ever think that Liam plus others like myself are unvaccinated because we believe that no one has the right to force anyone to take drugs. What about the fact that these drugs are only approved by the FDA, TGA, etc as an experimental drug because of hoax emergency based on flu numbers no different to the common garden variety influenza.

What an uneducated post. Did you ever think that Liam plus others like myself are unvaccinated because we believe that no one has the right to force anyone to take drugs. What about the fact that these drugs are only approved by the FDA, TGA, etc as an experimental drug because of hoax emergency based on flu numbers no different to the common garden variety influenza.

LOL, your first sentence uses the term "uneducated", then the rest of your post is the epitome of uneducated. Are you really this ignorant, or just a mega-troll?

LOL, your first sentence uses the term "uneducated", then the rest of your post is the epitome of uneducated. Are you really this ignorant, or just a mega-troll?
Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

Great news for Liam. He still has his health and now his career back. It would have taken tremendous guts to put up with some of the 'people' the last two years has given a platform.

Did you ever think that Liam plus others like myself are unvaccinated because we believe that no one has the right to force anyone to take drugs.
Nobody forced you.

I think youre probably unvaccinated because you’re uneducated and lack any kind of moral compass that might compel you think of someone other than yourself.

That you think your stance is in any way related to what Peter Norman did only reinforces my belief

Last edited:
I think youre probably unvaccinated because you’re uneducated and lack any kind of moral compass that might compel you think of someone other than yourself.

That you think your stance is in any way related to what Peter Norman did only reinforces my belief
Your personal attacks mean nothing to me. They’re uneducated and come from a position of ignorance.
Most of the people I know that got vaccinated have gone quiet over the last 6 months. They used to preach from the same position of ignorance. Now they say nothing. Maybe it’s because they regret their decision based on the lack of take up for the booster and now second booster that was never a possibility originally.

Of course not. They just made it near impossible to make a living without taking the experimental drugs.
Time and again you weirdos use these emotive, inaccurate terms.

Bye bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back