Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Jones by the sound of it. Hope Carlton tear up his contract

Because these people are still horrifically scared despite themselves being vaccinated. No logical reason, the fear is just too much for them

No ones scared, we just want to punish that actively obstruct societal progression and put others at risk. If it's a fringe player they'll delist, but be funny if it was Sam Walsh. Not that it seems likely, he seems like a good kid.

Is casboult still on the list?

No ones scared, we just want to punish that actively obstruct societal progression and put others at risk. If it's a fringe player they'll delist, but be funny if it was Sam Walsh. Not that it seems likely, he seems like a good kid.

Is casboult still on the list?
Its all to do with being afraid. If you werent you wouldnt give 2 shits who else is vaccinated if you are. Why would you care. No one logical GAF...

Sam Docherty, recovering from cancer treatment, is exactly the kind of person who is at added risk because of their impacted immune system.

And yet, someone at Carlton is more self obsessed in their own vaccine fears, because they've read some memes on Facebook.

Pathetic.

They can make their own choice for themselves, they certainly wouldn't be considered a high risk group for either contracting or having a serious case of covid-19 given the elite physical condition AFL players are in and the bubble the AFL requires them to exist within when there is a risk of games not being played due to exposures forcing isolation.

There are quite a number of AFLW players "taking time away from football" this season too.

I'm sure the AFL is working to ensure a positive outcome in the media for the league.

Sam Docherty, recovering from cancer treatment, is exactly the kind of person who is at added risk because of their impacted immune system.

And yet, someone at Carlton is more self obsessed in their own vaccine fears, because they've read some memes on Facebook.

Pathetic.

sit on your high horse and call someone you’ve never met before pathetic. Maybe he has a good reason. Perhaps you are the pathetic one ?

Its all to do with being afraid. If you werent you wouldnt give 2 shits who else is vaccinated if you are. Why would you care. No one logical GAF...

Because the unvaxed morons are more likely to be infected, hence more likely to spread it to vulnerable groups.

If it only affected the individual I wouldn't give two shits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but isn't Matthew Kennedy rather conservative? Obviously not much to go on but generally speaking it is conservative/right wing people who are generally speaking more likely to be against being vaccinated.
The Hippies in Byron say hold my organic beer.

Oscar McDonald I’d say...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back