Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to seeing a healthy Liam Jones competing at the elite level in the sport of Aussie rules again very very soon

As opposed to all the players who got vaxxed and can’t compete because bill gates and microchips?

You’re choice and all but heck spending another minute reading anything you post would make a happy meal cry.

As opposed to all the players who got vaxxed and can’t compete because bill gates and microchips?

You’re choice and all but * spending another minute reading anything you post would make a happy meal cry.

Not sure what you're talking about with regards to bill gates.

Just stop responding if you don't want to interact champion.

And thank your mother for the rabbits

Not anti Vax, anti mandate.

By all means get vaxxeed if you want too.

So, clearly you would prefer not to be vaxxed.

What's your position on the possibility of you contracting Covid and passing it on to a dozen or so others, some of whom are severely impacted by it? Is this the price you think is reasonable so you can choose to ignore science and stand up for "values"?

Mandates are unfortunate, but they became necessary when people like you decided not to accept the science because Facebook told you differently, and ignored the fact that you could seriously damage the health of others.

So, clearly you would prefer not to be vaxxed.

What's your position on the possibility of you contracting Covid and passing it on to a dozen or so others, some of whom are severely impacted by it? Is this the price you think is reasonable so you can choose to ignore science and stand up for "values"?

Mandates are unfortunate, but they became necessary when people like you decided not to accept the science because Facebook told you differently, and ignored the fact that you could seriously damage the health of others.

Your assumptions are way off. I don't even have Facebook.

A healthy unvaxxed Liam Jones will be back playing footy again, deal with it.

Your assumptions are way off. I don't even have Facebook.

A healthy unvaxxed Liam Jones will be back playing footy again, deal with it.

So, you don't get your misinformation from Facebook, but your position is still based on misinformation.

I'm not bothered by a healthy Liam Jones playing. I would be bothered if he passed on Covid to others who are immunocompromised.

@saweagles why are unvaccinated people 15 times more likely to be hospitalised than vaccinated people?

Genuine question.
Not sure where you got that info or how reliable it is. I don't have all the answers I'm sorry.

Just happy Liam didn't have to compromise his values and is now on the way back.

So, you don't get your misinformation from Facebook, but your position is still based on misinformation.

I'm not bothered by a healthy Liam Jones playing. I would be bothered if he passed on Covid to others who are immunocompromised.

If and when that happens you have everyone's permission to be outraged. Perhaps lawyer up and take on the AFL if you feel some type of way about it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If and when that happens you have everyone's permission to be outraged. Perhaps lawyer up and take on the AFL if you feel some type of way about it .

Nice to see you think you speak on behalf of everyone. Notwithstanding you miss the point that no-one needs permission of others to feel an emotion.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'd be interested to get your response to the question I asked earlier, since you conveniently ignore it:

What's your position on the possibility of you (or Liam Jones) contracting Covid and passing it on to a dozen or so others, some of whom are severely impacted by it? Is this the price you think is reasonable so you can choose to ignore science and stand up for "values"?

Not sure where you got that info or how reliable it is. I don't have all the answers I'm sorry.

Just happy Liam didn't have to compromise his values and is now on the way back.
I didn’t realise that at year 3 of the pandemic and with hospital admissions higher than ever people like you still think NOT being vaxxed is a noble thing. Kinda sad tbh

Nice to see you think you speak on behalf of everyone. Notwithstanding you miss the point that no-one needs permission of others to feel an emotion.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'd be interested to get your response to the question I asked earlier, since you conveniently ignore it:

What's your position on the possibility of you (or Liam Jones) contracting Covid and passing it on to a dozen or so others, some of whom are severely impacted by it? Is this the price you think is reasonable so you can choose to ignore science and stand up for "values"?

I have no position. Simply happy for Liam Jones returning to his AFL career after refusing to be manipulated and coerced by the AFL.

Could you tell me why people in hospital with Covid are 15 times more likely to be unvaccinated than vaccinated?

Again I'm unsure where that stat comes from, unsure how reliable or accurate it is. I'm unable to comment on it.

Official sources are constantly getting it wrong. You only have to look at the recent events in Queensland to see an example of that.

Maybe consult your local GP or health professional development if you are looking for answers to your questions. Hitting up old mate on bigfooty for answers probably isn't the right call.

#welcomebackliamjones

Again I'm unsure where that stat comes from
The official figures across multiple health jurisdictions around the world.

We had them posted as stickies in Covid threads for months.

So if you don't know about the effectiveness of vaccines, where do you get your anti-vaccination views?

I have no position. Simply happy for Liam Jones returning to his AFL career after refusing to be manipulated and coerced by the AFL.

LOL. Pathetic.

Having to answer a question like that might mean you realise your position is unsustainable. Wouldn't want that, would we?

The official figures across multiple health jurisdictions around the world.

We had them posted as stickies in Covid threads for months.

So if you don't know about the effectiveness of vaccines, where do you get your anti-vaccination views?
As previously mentioned official stats are constantly getting it wrong. Official figures are not a reliable source.

Am not anti vax.

Am anti mandate.

Neither Liam or myself have told people to refuse the vax.

I strongly encourage anyone who wants the vax to get it, also encourage those who want it to follow up with the 2nd 3rd 4th and if necessary further booster vax's after that. By all means indulge yourself.

LOL. Pathetic.

Having to answer a question like that might mean you realise your position is unsustainable. Wouldn't want that, would we?

Wouldn't want what?

Lets get the topic back on track, Liam Jones coming out of retirement to play at the highest level again.

Congrats Liam, a role model for generations to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back