Carlton player Liam Jones refusing vax - Update: Jones retires from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Your personal attacks mean nothing to me. They’re uneducated and come from a position of ignorance.
Most of the people I know that got vaccinated have gone quiet over the last 6 months. They used to preach from the same position of ignorance. Now they say nothing. Maybe it’s because they regret their decision based on the lack of take up for the booster and now second booster that was never a possibility originally.
Almost certainly because the overwhelming majority of Australians are vaccinated, all of the supposed "ReSiStAnCe!!!" never happened, and the only ones now refusing are the true hardcore anti-vaxx denialists who will never be convinced..

Makes perfect sense to me.

Yeah see ya.
Have you read the NSW government vaccine surveillance reports lately, like one out of the last 6 months? Nope, didn't think so.

If you are going to grandstand about elective medical procedures, it might be worthwhile staying up to date with Australian government data in these spaces before you lose your mind at others exercising their right to read said reports and make decisions with this in mind.

The report week ending July 30 would make for VERY interesting reading for a person of your personal position.

Typical conspiracy claptrap. Drop some vague, ominous statements, no actual information that can be contradicted, encourage people to ‘do your own research’. If the actual info was presented, it would likely be discredited in no time at all.
I've told you what report/reports you can read, released by the NSW Govt periodically. I'll ignore the rest of your asinine post.

I've told you what report/reports you can read, released by the NSW Govt periodically. I'll ignore the rest of your asinine post.

Can you give a brief summary?

If the reports are as damning of a particular view as you have implied, you'd think they would be high profile and the subject of public discussion. Yet your reference to such is the first I've seen of it. (No, I don't go looking for state government reports, but the content that you imply is of great public interest and should have made its way into broader public discourse).

Can you give a brief summary?

If the reports are as damning of a particular view as you have implied, you'd think they would be high profile and the subject of public discussion. Yet your reference to such is the first I've seen of it. (No, I don't go looking for state government reports, but the content that you imply is of great public interest and should have made its way into broader public discourse).
Just to be clear, I haven't implied that they are 'damning', just 'very interesting'.

I don't want to stress people out, particularly now that all of us have 'ramping' and 'long covid' to deal with on top of this cost of living crisis.

Just to be clear, I haven't implied that they are 'damning', just 'very interesting'.

I don't want to stress people out, particularly now that all of us have 'ramping' and 'long covid' to deal with on top of this cost of living crisis.

Lol. If you backpedal any harder, you’ll flip your bike

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, but forgive me for not buying what you were trying to sell.

Have you read the NSW government vaccine surveillance reports lately, like one out of the last 6 months? Nope, didn't think so.

If you are going to grandstand about elective medical procedures, it might be worthwhile staying up to date with Australian government data in these spaces before you lose your mind at others exercising their right to read said reports and make decisions with this in mind.

The report week ending July 30 would make for VERY interesting reading for a person of your personal position.

Granted I skimmed it (and im not Cheif) but I personally didn’t see anything I would consider interesting (and certainly not “VERY interesting”).

Care to actually point out which part is what you’re making your point about?

Liam Jones deserves to be back paid for the two seasons he missed. The vaccine kills people and are far more dangerous than covid.

Why aren’t the vaccines mandated in the AFL now? What has changed? Surprised more players haven’t dropped dead on the field to be honest.
Because the vaccines worked. You’re welcome.

It takes a special kind of knucklehead to point to the success of vaccines in reducing the danger of COVID as evidence against vaccines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back