UK Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Pt 2: Johnson's Folly

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel increasingly fortunate Australia managed to escape the worst of what Trump, Johnson, Murdoch have wrought on the US, UK despite the Libs doing their best to impose that sort of politics here.
The Liberals here mostly did nothing and slowly eroded governmental standards. For the most part not enormous actively self-destructive policy changes like Brexit.

6zfi5dd9lvca1.jpg

Good article showing just how badly Britain is doing. However, Brexit is only one part of it. The much bigger issue is austerity, where the UK Tory part was one of the strongest adherents to austerity in the world. The standard of living for an average british household is now below Slovenia, and may be behind Poland by the end of the decade.

Have you banned em brown people yet? Make UK Great again

The UK Faces a Steep Climb Out of a Deep Hole​

Food shortages, moldy apartments, a lack of medical workers: The United Kingdom is facing a perfect storm of struggle, and millions are sliding into poverty. There is little to suggest that improvement will come anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you banned em brown people yet? Make UK Great again

The UK Faces a Steep Climb Out of a Deep Hole​

Food shortages, moldy apartments, a lack of medical workers: The United Kingdom is facing a perfect storm of struggle, and millions are sliding into poverty. There is little to suggest that improvement will come anytime soon.

The good news is climate change means poor summers are a thing of the past

The Poms kicking own goals from all over the paddock.

Yes, it sounds terrible. The UK shot itself in both feet with Brexit. Dumb idea at the best of times, unfortunately they chose just about the worst time. Boris and the Brexiteers/enablers have a lot to answer for. It's hard to see them climbing out of the hole quickly.

Any of you 'Pro Brexiters' on here care to give me a single good thing that its done for people in the UK that justified the massive cost, crippling increase in poverty, increased foreign (non-EU) migration, stopping Brits from freely living and working in Europe, wrecking supply chains and many industries, and leaving the Union ripe for dissolution?

Like... just one good thing that justifies the above. I'll settle for one.

Any of you 'Pro Brexiters' on here care to give me a single good thing that its done for people in the UK that justified the massive cost, crippling increase in poverty, increased foreign (non-EU) migration, stopping Brits from freely living and working in Europe, wrecking supply chains and many industries, and leaving the Union ripe for dissolution?

Like... just one good thing that justifies the above. I'll settle for one.
They've moved on, it wasn't being in the EU that caused all that ails Britain after all that, it's refugees and queer people that are at fault now.

They've moved on, it wasn't being in the EU that caused all that ails Britain after all that, it's refugees and queer people that are at fault now.

Meanwhile they uphold both a Queer Parsi-Indian refugee and another Queer guy as their primary cultural icons.

While tucking down on their national dish. Curry.

Ah the Brits. Keep on kicking those own goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back