Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

Good trade for us and Arch should be a starting mid for the Eagles next year. Best move for him and his football. Its a shame it didnt work out but he's a great lad and im sure he'll have a long career at West Coast. All the best Arch!

West Coast are over the moon with this trade.Brendon a good fit in West Coast.Clubs like trading with Port Adelaide because a deal gets done.

Some class comments over in the WC trade thread from Port supporters, especially since I'm not sure we gave you enough for him. Came over to this thread and it seems he's not only highly rated amongst your mob but respected as a bloke as well :thumbsupemoji:

Hopefully we can give him a lot of game time, and good luck to you for the rest of the trade period!

Terrific young man with a great attitude. His speech at the B&F says a lot about him. Would have loved to see him be successful at Port, but not to be.
All the best Brendan and hope things go well for you back in WA.

Man, for all the great signings we've made this trade period we've had some ******* emotional goodbyes.

All the best Brendan :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Arch you need to take this chance

*LOL @ tribey on the WCE board making a reference to a few old Port players & getting met with *Port Power est. 1997* herpa derpa ... Those quasi state teams have a lot in common

Goodnight sweet prince!

In all seriousness i hope you achieve all and be all. Much respect to a man who is a leader of your clan and casts a long and respectful shadow.

Noooo... this one hurts. I always have a soft spot for anyone who wears the 41, and Ah Chee has done it proud. Sad to see him go but can see the logic for him career wise.

Seemed like he genuinely loved the club, I'm hoping he can do a Josh Carr and come back over in a few years once he realises that playing for a plastic franchise just isn't the same.

Has all the tools to be a star, hope he puts it together.

Brendan was known to take a speccy or 2 every now & again. However the best that I saw in person was at a family day at Alberton. It was a beauty. Anyway, all the best with your future AFL career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back