Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

50 port games originally I think. Then like a good Excell operator you shifted the numbers. I mean. Not like I’m keeping tabs on ya

this sounds like Portia, clearly you remember incorrectly, it was just 50 games. Assumption was at Port because he played there.

Was it the last game 1 yr were he dominated and you just thought wow his arrived Carlton maybe?

Was it the last game 1 yr were he dominated and you just thought wow his arrived Carlton maybe?

Final month of 2015, when Sam Gray and Ah Chee suddenly resembled Lachie Neale and 2001-Des Headland.

Pretty sure he got 3 brownlow votes in a game against GWS at the end of a season. Potentially could've been Sam Gray also.

Have a sneaky feel the Club is in touch with Arch.

Replacement for Goldsack? No. 2 to Jr. Burger? Rookie? All of the above?

Had a great chat with Arch in Shanghai in 2017 before the first Jiangwan Stadium game.

Perfect role model for our various programmes, children and youth included ((Youth being the Great Man’s turf).

Plus, he also handballs a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring Arch back as a rookie; yay or nay?
To me I'd feel similarly about this as with Jack Trengove.

If we have a spot available, then get him in. At worst he helps the maggies, and still a chance he could be depth for us.

I wouldn't be expecting much or giving up a list spot if there was someone with potential that could take it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back