Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombr07 said:
Haha, how can you say that? Football is football, it's a game, people, parents and players are there to have fun, the YJFL don't condone went on, why would you support punch ons between players? It happens yes, but you can't say it's not that big a deal because no one got seriously injured, you saying that it's not that big of a deal is not helping the situation, i did not want to get punched from behind 3X, but you know, apparently i went on Sunday to get hit, thnx for your support!

What number were you?

coltsmad said:
what sort of things? should these ivanhoe boys be playing in the GF if they were involved in the fight? bit unfair to the other team??

There is absolutely no way the Ivanhoe players that threw punches (mostly from behind) should be allowed to play. If they happen to fluke a win there will be a lot more said about this. It is a disgrace. I wonder why their little video wasn't shown!

dooza said:
Bundoora are frightened by Bulleen Temp - that is the reason they forfeited - the first time they played, the Bundoora players tried their rough house tactics and came off second best.

If you even dream this you should wake up and apologise.

U18 Insider said:
Fact Little Jed didn't make the a squad at either the Knights or Cannons. He went to the hopefully get into the Cannons because the Knights told him they were never going to select him.He played at Craigieburn for this reason, when the Cannons told him thanks..but no thanks he went back to Bundoora........FACT...boxing is his game not footy.

Shelton left on his own accord, a decision which will haunt him in years to come, an AFL career gone begging.

Clarke made the U16 squad and was left out late last year.Big chance to be in U18 squad next season.

Neither of which Little Jed could achieve

Computer bravery. Merely your own opinion and a lot I don't agree with. Why don't you tell "Little Jed" to his face. No balls! I don't even know the kid but it doesn't sound like he has been sprouting off or saying anything. Whats your affiliation?

Jimmy Gwilt said:
i heard that the ivanhoe players shat themselves bad like what was this under 17s footy and a mate who was at the game told me that a couple were crying lmaooooooooooo - pretty funny for a 17 y o if u ask me
i dont condone wat bundoora did at all by the way - and redz u need to settle down ur not gonna prove anything by running your mouth via a computer - who has ivanhoe got this week??

mouthed off all day, goaded the Bundy boys and then ran and cried and went running to the media the next day. A display full of character!

Bombr07 said:
Calm down, the guy was simply saying what he thought, in my opinion, he's not in the top 40 players either, in fact, he had no influence on Sundays game, he didn't even involve himself until he started beating up others.

What number are you superstar? Are you one of the players that ran off crying? Come and play in the DVFL against my team and see how you go. You can't keep playing soft schoolboy footy in a league that wants this forever. Soon you will be out in the big dangerous real world.

Bombr07 said:
Calm down, the guy was simply saying what he thought, in my opinion, he's not in the top 40 players either, in fact, he had no influence on Sundays game, he didn't even involve himself until he started beating up others.

Paynter no influence, Spargo did little either in my opinion. i played against him in a Knights practice game and I couldn't believe he made it on the list.

Bombr07 said:
Earlier in the year when Ivanhoe played Bundoora they absolutely smashed Ivanhoe, everyone in Ivanhoe played crap, it's not that he play'd well. I don't need to see this kid play more than 6 games to know that there are a lot of better players in the league, get over it as you said, anyway who cares!

Should tell him to his face. Or maybe your mum can tell him and then throw punches at him for you. Thats the way things get done down there isn't it.

Ok mattyr…

Post #119 apparently you heard what the coach said to his son… and apparently he didn’t say anything about get back on and hit someone.

Then the brawl erupted. Being a bottom age kid, not scummy, I am assuming you didn’t jump the fence. If you did jump the fence I am assuming you stayed within view of everything as you seem to have such strong opinions on everything said here.

Now I was apart of the wall of parents blocking about 13 odd Bundoora players chasing the Ivanhoe kids. Now I turned, was only about 10 feet from the mother who was attacked. She was not taller than any of the Bundoora players, not a chance in hell.

Now you heard the coach, the mum was attacked on the club rooms side. Your post #312 you state from where you were you saw the mum attacked. For that to be possible you would of either been superman to run to the other side, OR you were apart of the Ivanhoe Parent barricade. With so many people around, the view from over the fence at the club room end was pretty obscured, so in other words which if any of these incidents did you actually see? Were you even there or are you working off a lot of second hand information?

RunawayHoes… #320, Clearly if the kid played in the game he was one of players ordered off the ground by the parents. The kids were there to play football not to be involved in a fight. If you think that playing in the DVFL gives you plenty of credibility, I played 124 games in the DVFL, my relative who played in the game on the weekend played 103 games at the same club. Between us we played in 9 grand finals winning 3. On top of that I also played school boy football against the Trotter (kang), Nixon (ex haw, ex coll), Lonergan (Gee), Goddard (st.K), judd (st.k), I can tell you the only difference between school boy football is there are no off the ball cheap punches.

Actually have any of you guys ever played school boy football? Have you ever watched it? Or do you guys just conclude that if you go to a private school your soft? Read The Age guys, these private schools poach their footballers, they choose them specifically! If you want a great example, Trent Cotchin played for West Preston he is a solid hard at it, FAIR, player, he is now at PEGS based on his form with them and the DVFL rep side. He is bottom age 17’s and he starting HBF for the knights this weekend (herald sun Friday). This kid is a great footballer who doesnt take a backward step, I dare you to tell him and his captain (Jai Williams, Gregs son) that they are soft, guarentee you they appreciate that too much!

Mattyr :confused: I was with you today at the Bundoora V Heildelberg game, at the same time messages from your account were posted, be careful about letting your password out mate.

mattyr said:
Didn't see Clarkes name in the votes. What number are you at St Damians?

Wonderman actually says in one of his previous posts that he plays for Bundy seniors, not St Damians

mattyr said:
Bulleen had 16 players. BT by 10 goals.

Hahahaha, mate you of all people who keeps saying 'get you fact right' should get them right! i played that day against bulleen and when i played there were 20 players and during play 2 got injured ok, so don't make it out that they didn't have any good players out, Lloyd 20 votes in bf, yeah he was playing, Miller yep, Bainey and the rest of there top players, so we beat them fair an square and just so you know, when we lost to them we had 4 top players out too, so stop saying this nonsense!

RunawayHoes said:
What number are you superstar? Are you one of the players that ran off crying? Come and play in the DVFL against my team and see how you go. You can't keep playing soft schoolboy footy in a league that wants this forever. Soon you will be out in the big dangerous real world.

Haha, nuhh i wasn't one of the players that ran off crying but then again maybe i should've, after being punched by some real cowards from behind, those Bundoora boys couldn't keep up to the standard on the day, injury or not. I didn't have a little hissy when i wasn't able to get a touch and the opposition started calling me mean names, maybe i should've punched some of the loser's on the opposition on the day, but then again maybe i wanted to play in the gf 2moz. Get a life buddy and i hope you come down to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play in the YJFL, and i have played against ivenhoe and bulleen, and bulleen clearly are the better side...
I am interested in the match ups at tomorrows game??
can anyone give me information about what positions people will be starting? and who will play on who???

MrX... said:
I play in the YJFL, and i have played against ivenhoe and bulleen, and bulleen clearly are the better side...
I am interested in the match ups at tomorrows game??
can anyone give me information about what positions people will be starting? and who will play on who???

What Ivanhoe boys do you want to kno about?

Where will spargo, and paynter line up???
and who will be getting the jobs on bulleen temps main players?

MrX... said:
Where will spargo, and paynter line up???
and who will be getting the jobs on bulleen temps main players?

You are a clown... why would the Ivanhoe boys let that one slip... but i will post that if you like... about 6pm tomorrow night :D

actually hot tip, spargo was seen tucking into some solid cream filled donuts tonight at the Ivanhoe Coles. Looks like he'll line up on the pine with a pair of tweezers while he digests that terrible rig wrecking rubbish! :D

chelsworthgale said:
You are a clown... why would the Ivanhoe boys let that one slip... but i will post that if you like... about 6pm tomorrow night :D

actually hot tip, spargo was seen tucking into some solid cream filled donuts tonight at the Ivanhoe Coles. Looks like he'll line up on the pine with a pair of tweezers while he digests that terrible rig wrecking rubbish! :D

Spargs may have been down there with some donuts but I assure you he'll move straight onto the carbs first thing tomorrow morning. That bloke's discipline is purely inspirational. mmm donuts....

FootyBrain06! said:
are the bundoora boys going to come down to the game tommorow mattyr hmmmmm???

I do hope the bundy boys come down tomorrow so we can show them how to play footy, oh thats right we did that last week. Oh well hopefully we'll get a few of them down and maybe they can jump the fence and hit us from behind again....

Haemophiliacs said:
I do hope the bundy boys come down tomorrow so we can show them how to play footy, oh thats right we did that last week. Oh well hopefully we'll get a few of them down and maybe they can jump the fence and hit us from behind again....

i would have thought you would have had enough problems thinking about how you may beat Bulleen Temp rather than concentrating on the Bundy boys. or, are you going to use that as an excuse if you lose???
im sure Bulleen Temp will be super physical towards you guys as it sounds like there may be a weakness there.
sounds like your going to be occupied looking over your shoulder all game worried about those "Bundy Boys"

coltsmad said:
i would have thought you would have had enough problems thinking about how you may beat Bulleen Temp rather than concentrating on the Bundy boys. or, are you going to use that as an excuse if you lose???
im sure Bulleen Temp will be super physical towards you guys as it sounds like there may be a weakness there.
sounds like your going to be occupied looking over your shoulder all game worried about those "Bundy Boys"

I dont think the ivanhoe boys have to worry too much about those "bundy boys" their not quite a crowd favourite in fact they arent too popular throughout the league right now and im sure they would be considerably out numbered should they want to cause trouble today.

bias opinion: ivanhoe by 3 goals today:cool:

mattyr said:
who do you play for sook?

LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA You Are actually calling me a sook!!! seriously. Cant you see the sooks are bundoora. They are loosing so they show how tuff by taking players out who alot of them are SMART enough not to fight back. Bundoora are a bunch of the sooks. I play for banyule by the way. Seriosly you are the biggest idiot. YOU actually think its tough to beet up players lol...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back