Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Always with the snarky little comments.
First you claimed Ange has no plan B, develops a plan B then you're like 'why didn't he do it earlier'!!!!!

Shifting the goal posts constantly
It's been great to watch the last two games. Nothing snarky about it

Hopefully means we won't see Son play up front at all next season

It's been great to watch the last two games. Nothing snarky about it

Hopefully means we won't see Son play up front at all next season
Probably won't if they actually buy a striker who's fit an available. Gimenez from Feyenoord seems great.

Probably won't if they actually buy a striker who's fit an available. Gimenez from Feyenoord seems great.
I think we'll cut our losses with Richarlison. Great guy. But we aren't a charity who can just hold onto a guy with his injury record.

Giminez or Jonathan David would be good to get. Don't want Toney. With EL football hopefully we see ange give the backup minutes to Veliz, Scarlett and Troy Parrot. Would be surprised if none of the 3 can fill the backup role.

Overall season thoughts.
I think 5th with this squad is an above pass mark, lots of holes and lots of quality lacking.
Centre of the park been the most disappointing thing, real lack of quality all season. Once teams sat deep against spurs Maddison became a passenger.
Personally don't think Udogie and Porro can play together I think another CB is necessary to allow VDV to play left.
If spurs wanna challenge deeper they'll need to buy 2 new wingers. Kulu and Johnson arent high end CL players

Definitely need to work on defending transition and set pieces but probably could have guessed that before the season started
Were never gonna build an attacking side without sacrificing the other way.
I wouldn't be too worried about depth yet, I think spurs need to concentrate on improving the top end quality first

Been disappointed with him up until the Liverpool sub appearance but could this have something to do with his lack of influence. Being kicked out of games since his return, and tbf even prior to it, which probably is why he eventually succumbed to injury

Have they boarded the plane for Melbourne yet? Such a silly game.

Glad we got the three points. Annoyed to miss out on 4th with so many strange dropped points. But it is what it is and fifth I think is a good reflection of where we are. Just a shame we didnt finish strong to hold on or 'win' fifth but moreso fell down to fifth.

I hope the summer doesnt drag on. The longer till we make some 'key' signings the more grumblings there will be.

Last edited:
Have they boarded the plane for Melbourne yet? Such a silly game.

Glad we got the three points. Annoyed to miss out on 4th so many strange dropped points. But it is what it is and fifth I think is a good reflection of where we are. Just a shame we didnt finish strong to hold on or 'win' fifth but moreso fell down to fifth.

I hope the summer doesnt drag on. The longer till we make some 'key' signings the more grumblings there will be.
Not waiting on selling Kane so I reckon Ange and co will already have their targets drawn up. They were pretty decisive in January as well

Not waiting on selling Kane so I reckon Ange and co will already have their targets drawn up. They were pretty decisive in January as well
Yep, I'm not questioning the strategy, targets, Ange, Levy etc.

Just stating that the peanut gallery will be up in arms if it hits July 1st without a first XI signing announcement.

Yep, I'm not questioning the strategy, targets, Ange, Levy etc.

Just stating that the peanut gallery will be up in arms if it hits July 1st without a first XI signing announcement.
Which could happen too if they are targeting someone like Olise and he has alot of options

If we sign Olise I’ll be heading to the bedroom with a box of Kleenex.
Yeah unfortunately I think he'll end up at like city or utd but who knows. If I'm winger I'm seeing Johnson score a good amount of goals and thinking I could be anything in an Ange team

Sliding doors moment.

What if this wasnt called offside by the length of a bees d***:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Likely outs
Royal
PEH
GLC
Gil
Royal

Less likely
Kulu
Richi
Biss

Ins
No secret 6 & 9 are priority plus fullback depth.
Plus Eze and/or Olise?
Ivan Toney anyone?

I would be over the moon with either of Eze or Olise

Gutted Liverpool are likely again to make a smart signing that we should be all over in K.Thuram. He'd be a good get for 40m, but there's apparently a cheap release clause under 20m

Sess leaving as a free agent according to Mr Romano.

Poor kid is/was made of glass and appeared to have no trust in himself/his body when fit.

Wish him all the best but gosh what a frustrating signing for us (let alone for him)

Sess leaving as a free agent according to Mr Romano.

Poor kid is/was made of glass and appeared to have no trust in himself/his body when fit.

Wish him all the best but gosh what a frustrating signing for us (let alone for him)
Above the shoulders I think he's battles just as many demons as his hamstrings has.

The sess, Lo celso and ndombele summer window is the biggest disaster window we could have asked for

Which of those do you want?
If I remember rightly KWP covers both full back spots so could be smart. Hudson Odoi had all the talent in the world and is a very direct winger. 8 prem goals is decent but only the 1 assist with Wood to aim for. All 3 decent signings but none at that next level player signing spurs need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back