Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Feb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge thanks to ITCHY EYEBALLS, course was magnificent and the company was brilliant. Pklz absolutely tore it up, 41 points! toxic get an assist for the Scottie Cameron - like a magic wand in the great man's hands.
@toxic’s putter the real MVP. Going to get well looked after it it’s new home

Bataw -"whicse shout
Great bunch of blokes and a great, tough course, thanks for the day.

Toxic came home like a steam train with some ridiculous golf in the last few holes and just pipped me in the side match 4-3. Was pretty sweet seeing a hole out eagle. He’s probably still driving home to Shep, what an effort.

My hcp has dropped a massive .1 !

Just arrived home, beer in the shower

Epic day guys
Great to meet everyone and F.I.L Pete - you're a legend too.

Shame I only got to play 9 holes (that front 9 I can't remember at all so it doesn't count)
Back 9 - was much better. 22 points including a wipe

Itchy eyeballs - thanks again for arranging and hosting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is amazing when you walk around the corner after your tee shot on the first and see that green complex for the first time.
Lots of blind shots on that Course too, always make it harder first time when you can't visualise what's around the corner/over the hill.

My back is paying for it today lol, gonna take a few days off

It is amazing when you walk around the corner after your tee shot on the first and see that green complex for the first time.
It's more amazing when you drive straight over the corner, have 60metres in with a 60degree wedge and WIPE the hole.
Simply Amazing 😆😆

It's more amazing when you drive straight over the corner, have 60metres in with a 60degree wedge and WIPE the hole.
Simply Amazing 😆😆
I racked up a score on that one last I played it after being on the back for 3....nearly putted it down hill into the bunker at the front. I was so riled that when I was looking at my next putt I lost balance and for the life of me I don't know how I didn't fall down the 8 foot drop into the pot lmao.

I racked up a score on that one last I played it after being on the back for 3....nearly putted it down hill into the bunker at the front. I was so riled that when I was looking at my next putt I lost balance and for the life of me I don't know how I didn't fall down the 8 foot drop into the pot lmao.
Yep the 10th..toughest putting green on the course imo.
Plenty of 4 putts been had on that one.

Chief how do we go about get Itchy a badge for his stellar effort organising and hosting today?
I’ve given ITCHY EYEBALLS a Meetup Master Badge 🍺
Solid effort to you for organising it :eyes: and everyone who went, I hope you all had a blast.

Back