Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Feb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good, I'm just voting we don't play off the back tees, I'll be a liability to the group if that's the case lol, course is way above my level as it is lol

At national we have the ability to play off any tee, which miscore shows upon registering into the comp. Can pick any tee, and the app alters handicap accordingly. Does Dunes offer this ITCHY EYEBALLS

At national we have the ability to play off any tee, which miscore shows upon registering into the comp. Can pick any tee, and the app alters handicap accordingly. Does Dunes offer this ITCHY EYEBALLS
Only Whites or Blues.
Members comps off Blues, Open comps can be either.
Blacks are reserved for Tombstones, 1st Tues each month.
Would be a nightmare allowing people to play off the Blacks at anytime...would lead to 5hr+ rounds

Only Whites or Blues.
Members comps off Blues, Open comps can be either.
Blacks are reserved for Tombstones, 1st Tues each month.
Would be a nightmare allowing people to play off the Blacks at anytime...would lead to 5hr+ rounds
I'd just suggest the whites or the middle tees?

Great that we now have a full book.

Groups as follows;
iDon toxic daicos4ever and iDon future f in law :)

Pklz Planet14 juss and myself.

Is everyone happy to use MiScore?
When you check in, enter into the Open Comp...$6
I'm wondering if we should all nominate this round for the BF Golf Cup....make it interesting.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Groups as follows;

I'm wondering if we should all nominate this round for the BF Golf Cup....make it interesting.

Everyone will be nominating for the Great BF Cup.

Groups as follows;

I dont have a miscore thing set up I usually keep my score digitally via Golfshot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groups as follows;

Alright I have finally locked this in.
Was an 80% chance of cancelling
However the missus decided she needed to go to PINK tonight.

Yep - you go!

I'm golfing on Sunday!

Looking forward to it

Do we need to join the comp? Or can I just play socially in that time and score on my golfshot app?
No pressure to join comp. Do what suits.
Personally I hate playing unless I’m in a comp…bit of a competitive streak in me, and also the day I don’t play I’ll probably have my best ever round….which will count for nothing!

Hey bud,

I have a Scotty Cameron 35" newport RH that you can borrow Sunday if that works (bloody thing won't work for me)
and I’ve got a Odyssey Rosie mallet which has been consigned to the back of the ute….plenty of options Pklz
I’ve got a super old no name putter that was from my very first golf set that I’ll use Sunday. I played a few holes with it this arvo and while I putted terribly that’s just because I’m not used to it. If either of you are looking to sell either putter though send through some pics and a price for me to consider it!

I’ve got a super old no name putter that was from my very first golf set that I’ll use Sunday. I played a few holes with it this arvo and while I putted terribly that’s just because I’m not used to it. If either of you are looking to sell either putter though send through some pics and a price for me to consider it!
1 billion dollars 😆 (say in Austin Powers voice)

Can’t wait to see iDon crunch a 350mt drive off the 1st tee!

No pressure to join comp. Do what suits.
Personally I hate playing unless I’m in a comp…bit of a competitive streak in me, and also the day I don’t play I’ll probably have my best ever round….which will count for nothing!
The competition is against Lady Golf herself, that saucy bitch.

I'll probably just score on my Golfshot app and submit my round to Future Golf, I have my handicap for the bigfooty Golf nom and trust me when I shoot 120 I won't be cheating.

PM sent

Hey bud,

I have a Scotty Cameron 35" newport RH that you can borrow Sunday if that works (bloody thing won't work for me)

Well that’s on you Toxic!
Those putters are the most beautifully balanced weapons on the market.
Line the face up to the line you pick then equal backstroke to thru stroke.
I just try to keep the face square two inches before and after impact. Don’t look up.
Easy.
Ps. I had 40 putts last week 😃

Well that’s on you Toxic!
Those putters are the most beautifully balanced weapons on the market.
Line the face up to the line you pick then equal backstroke to thru stroke.
I just try to keep the face square two inches before and after impact. Don’t look up.
Easy.
Ps. I had 40 putts last week 😃
Mine is perfect

The clown on the end, not so perfect

Back