• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Thought it might be worthwhile starting a new thread and take expressions of interest and give people a chance to put forward suggested dates/venues.

Time: TBA
Date: TBA
Venue: TBA

The idea here is to have a nice social day, nothing to serious as we have players of all abilities on this forum. Then enjoy a drink or 3 afterwards and discuss about how Carlton are building towards a Brisbane like dynasty in the not to distant future :thumbsu:;)

So to begin with let's get expressions of interest going and maybe some course suggestions.

I'll kick things off by suggesting a Sunday mid-late January/early Feb as a good date. A lot of people have commitments leading up to Christmas and go away over the holiday period.

I'm from located about 50mins NW of Melbourne. Happy to travel but some decent public access courses out this way include;

Mandalay
Gisborne
Goonawarra
Growling Frog

I'll kick things off by suggesting a Sunday mid-late January/early Feb as a good date. A lot of people have commitments leading up to Christmas and go away over the holiday period.

I'm from located about 50mins NW of Melbourne. Happy to travel but some decent public access courses out this way include;

Mandalay
Gisborne
Goonawarra
Growling Frog

Im interested. However, my Sundays are booked for the Summer cup (unless we get bundled out which is likely!).

I could get you guys onto The National if you want. But probably only 3 players (1 group) :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this golf game was on a Tuesday I would be prepared to drive down. My wife told me no or a divorce!

Divorce has its advantages. ;)

who is robert tyre jones jr?

BJ_crowd_BW.jpg

Bobby Jones---still the only grand slam winner in a single year

(of course back then it was the US Amateur and US Open and British Amateur and British Open)

Back