Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Feb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to cancel my planned range session today as I've got a bulging disc in my lower back that flared up overnight, have started on the painkillers and heat pads, hoping it's resolved in the next couple of days but will have a better idea tomorrow and Saturday mornings

All fingers crossed this is an episode that resolves quickly, really keen on getting up there Sunday 🤞

I had to cancel my planned range session today as I've got a bulging disc in my lower back that flared up overnight, have started on the painkillers and heat pads, hoping it's resolved in the next couple of days but will have a better idea tomorrow and Saturday mornings

All fingers crossed this is an episode that resolves quickly, really keen on getting up there Sunday 🤞
Drugs , beer, drugs

Rinse repeat

True golfers medicine 💊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before I say this I’ll state that I’d rather be at my daughter’s grand final. However, I’d like to be playing with you fellas today and I was also asked to play for an Invitational cricket side against the Zimbabwean Over 50’s side.

That's some tough choices, I'd take the over 50s cricket game first. Who is in the team?

Great day today.
The weather gods smiled on us with sublime conditions.
Congrats to Pklz who tore it up and won the Open Comp.
Planet14 who nearly aced the 3rd, and toxic who had an eagle and drove over 3hrs to play….awesome effort.
Hope we can make this a semi regular event…great bunch of guys, it was good to meet you all.

Ps…hope you all enjoyed my home track!

Great day had by all. Huge shout out to ITCHY EYEBALLS hosting us and guiding myself, juss and Planet14 around today. Great to meet a bunch of regulars on here and hopefully get the chance to play with the others in the group behind as well.

If we do another one of these and hopefully we do I recommend everyone get involved! A great bunch of blokes🍺

Great bunch of blokes and a great, tough course, thanks for the day.

Toxic came home like a steam train with some ridiculous golf in the last few holes and just pipped me in the side match 4-3. Was pretty sweet seeing a hole out eagle. He’s probably still driving home to Shep, what an effort.

My hcp has dropped a massive .1 !

Back