Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 - End of Season Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

I listen to your podcasts all the time. Crave them, in fact. Listening to the "official" carlton stuff is so politically correct.... And hence a bit boring. I want to hear honest, heart felt opinion. You guys are awesome. Shame that cfc head office doesn't participate by providing players. I know doing the podcast is time consuming, but we carlton tragics love it, and I hope you can keep it up weekly next season. Rant over. Ps: Meb, are you a chance to cameo on junk time? It would be hilarious!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I listen to your podcasts all the time. Crave them, in fact. Listening to the "official" carlton stuff is so politically correct.... And hence a bit boring. I want to hear honest, heart felt opinion. You guys are awesome. Shame that cfc head office doesn't participate by providing players. I know doing the podcast is time consuming, but we carlton tragics love it, and I hope you can keep it up weekly next season. Rant over. Ps: Meb, are you a chance to cameo on junk time? It would be hilarious!

Enlighten me Liba, what's Junk Time?

I hope my absence hasn't made your heart grow fonder, I fear I'm not as funny as you remember me as...but I'll take the compliments so keep em coming.

1a645ffc5bbd2a880ee6e0b95b5b7c8d.jpg

Two hosts are comedians, one hawks, one blues. They get down on the dirty afl gossip... Of course the carlton guy is far funnier. They also get former players on their podcast, who don't pull punches.... Maybe you guys can get Jammo now that he's retired?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man does this place need a game of aussie rules - might have to hit the archives.......

It's like Ice Hockey - you go to see a fight and a game breaks out.

I think this place is a primarily a pun-fest, where football discussion sometimes occurs. And that's during season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back