Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 - End of Season Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Elim final vs Richmond is a good place to start.

Lads - Firstly as a new BF member, that podcast was gold...looking forward to what you produce in season.

Secondly - I was on my Punters Club trip to Melb that year and obviously had booked well before we lucked in and got inserted into the finals. We had a group of REALLY obnoxious Richmond supporters behind us (I know hard to believe) who were all chanting and dancing in the stairways in the 2nd "You don't deserve to be here" over and over and over...and it only got worse as the half ended....man was it making me miserable....Then Juddy happened and the same group ended out singing the same thing but louder with tears, disbelief, anger and desperation "

NEVER have I enjoyed watching a group of supporters self destruct and turn on each other in that manner.

Oh...PMD too

Lads - Firstly as a new BF member, that podcast was gold...looking forward to what you produce in season.

Secondly - I was on my Punters Club trip to Melb that year and obviously had booked well before we lucked in and got inserted into the finals. We had a group of REALLY obnoxious Richmond supporters behind us (I know hard to believe) who were all chanting and dancing in the stairways in the 2nd "You don't deserve to be here" over and over and over...and it only got worse as the half ended....man was it making me miserable....Then Juddy happened and the same group ended out singing the same thing but louder with tears, disbelief, anger and desperation "

NEVER have I enjoyed watching a group of supporters self destruct and turn on each other in that manner.

Oh...PMD too
And ladettes :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liba21

Only the 12 posts since joining and half of them dedicated to MEB_

Begs the question......why did you waste your other half? :)

Valid point. Found the big footy blog before I found the podcast. I'm reformed now. I'm focused. 1. Convince #41 to kick at goal left footed 2. Include Meb on at least 75% of posts....
Just kidding. Actually, was trying to post using the pc interface.....fruitlessly. Now have the big footy app..... Blogging is much easier now.
Wookie, are you actually Mick Molloy under cover....hmmmm?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back