Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 18 - Return of the MEB

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

Join The Old Dark Navy's, ShanDog, happydude and a super-excited MEB_ for episode 17 of the BigFooty Blues Podcast!

This week, we discuss the appointment of new senior coach Brendon Bolton, review our win against the Demons, ShanDog has a rant about the loss of a favourite player and we preview the upcoming game against GWS. All this and plenty more!

Blues News 1:36
Weekend Wake 9:15
ShanDog Shouts 16.46
Pre-Game Pep Talk 20.14

Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)
Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Audio Only | Subscribe in iTunes | XML Feed

Adrian De Luca was one of my favourite players. Don't trash his legacy by comparing him with Henderson.

Not sure what the deal with Holman was. He only had 12 touches in the VFL yesterday, so maybe they knew something we didn't.

Love your podcast guys. In a world of football political correctness, you guys are refreshingly honest. Why isn't Meb on every segment? She's awesome.
Shandog, you are a genius. Hats off to your mum for the sound bite, Lol.
Keep it up guys. You rock.

In a 6 second sound clip, Mama ShanDog provided more to the BF Blues podcast than I did in 3 or 4 outings.

Should be a regular contributor. :thumbsu:
Haha I reckon she would love that, despite not knowing anything about Carlton. I had to explain the background of why she was providing a sound byte, so she went and researched Hendo.

Actors.... :rolleyes: lol

sorry mum, :hearts: u

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back