Autopsy 2024 Rd 6 Premiership Quarter Blue Blitz hands Giants their first loss

Who played well for the Blues in Round 6 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

These 2 put on a clinic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SAM WALSH'S RETURN

AverageAFL Rank
Disposals34.5#1
Score
Involvements
13.0#1
Uncontested
Possessions
21.5#2
Tackles8.5#2
AFL Player
Ratings
19.2#4
Clearances7.0#7
Metres Gained558m#7
Contested
Possessions
13.0#10

used to do this a couple of years ago, as well as big carlton only highlights packages, but the account got banned for that. Soooo this it seems is ok
Banned for Carlton only highlights?

As much as I was against it, it was great to see the 2 ruck option work, but now you have created a monster Vossy, I want that performance from them, or close too that every week. I have always said Pitto has to be fit to play and engage more around the ground, he did exactly that and the bonus was TDK kicking multiple goals.

How different do we look when we lower the eyes going forward, it was beautiful to watch, almost brought tears to my eyes. The players minding Owies, Durdin and Cottrel have to become accountable and finally the big guys are separating and running into space and separating the opposition defence preventing them from helping each other.

Our midfield was just frigging awesome!

Weitering is a concern at the moment, he has looked out of sorts the last 2 games compared to what we are used to seeing, but in general the back line have been fantastic considering the amount of guys going through there.

I think we have 10 injuries at the moment, I wouldn't say they they are all in our starting line up but as they come back it keeps pressure on those in the side to keep playing good football. We have all the tools and as we did the other night, we need to play smarter and not just rely on star factor to get us over the line.

I loved how we played on Saturday, but I want more like that and improvement

My one concern this season is that he's eliminated his usual early shot for goal going OOTF. Because after that attempt last season he'd go on full blown beast mode for the rest of the game (it was like his starting trigger).
I think a couple of kilo of elastoplast on the shoulder has corrected his ball drop. Probably.

These 2 put on a clinic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SAM WALSH'S RETURN

AverageAFL Rank
Disposals34.5#1
Score
Involvements
13.0#1
Uncontested
Possessions
21.5#2
Tackles8.5#2
AFL Player
Ratings
19.2#4
Clearances7.0#7
Metres Gained558m#7
Contested
Possessions
13.0#10

Earlier in the thread you posted a Cripps highlights package. It made me feel a bit silly giving someone else BOG (Walsh). After watching the replay, I would have given Cripps BOG, but wow Walsh was fantastic.

All the panel discussions post match

0:00 Sunday Footy Show
5:43 First Crack
9:22 Footy Classified
10:54 AFL 360
12:32 On the Couch

Hey The_Wookie if you are going to continue to do these awesome vids, start a standalone thread for them like you did a few years ago 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back