Conspiracy Theory Biden Crime Family

Remove this Banner Ad

If the niece is pixelated, how do you know it is her?
As for sex with his dead brother's wife, why is that heinous, in your opinion?

the pics don’t pixelate her face. Not the version I’ve seen. Also show meta data that show the pics are from 2017 making her 14 at the time. Also text messages between Hunter and his sister in law discuss the neice situation…

Last edited:
No problem with me the bonking of your dead brothers wife if it was consensual.... let the bonking continue.

If it involves innocent children that is a whole other level of abhorrence and I think we would all agree unforgivable and deserving of extreme punishment.
And oddly it’s still covered up. It will officially come out one day though. Can’t hide it when you film it and forever online and in the hands of top lawyers in America

the pics don’t pixelate her face. Not the version I’ve seen. Also show meta data that show the pics are from 2017 making her 14 at the time. Also text messages between Hunter and his sister in law discuss the nice situation…
So you admit to watching pr0n of 14 year olds? Strange choice.

SVdnE70.jpg

HERES HUNTER BIDENS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

1627302080593.png

HERES HUNTER BIDENS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

View attachment 1188136

mate, here’s the thing. If Trump is doing it too, he should be strung up as well. I’m not party aligned (actually I dislike most on both sides), I’m anti kiddie fiddling. With that Biden thing, the kid moved uncomfortably and has said yes he pinched her. Stop looking through party eyes for once.

Last edited:
mate, here’s the thing. If Trump is doing it too, he should be strung up as well. I’m not party aligned (actually I dislike most on both sides), I’m anti kiddie fiddling. With that Biden thing, the kid moved uncomfortably and has said yes he pinched her. Stop looking through party eyes for once.
This is where they are sick in the head.

Pedo protectors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back