Conspiracy Theory Biden Crime Family

Remove this Banner Ad

so you are a Pizzagate believer - that explains a lot.
And it’s very sad at the same time.

what's worse believing pizzagate or supporting collingwood

so you are a Pizzagate believer - that explains a lot.
And it’s very sad at the same time.
If you even make a cursory look into the abuse of young children it is worryingly amazing how prevalent it is, there are organised networks all over the world and thousands of young children just vanish off the face of the Earth each year, without even mentioning the lone paedophiles. One pretty impressive former Scotland Yard investigator on the Madeleine McCann documentary on Netflix said that Billions of dollars should be invested into busting/investigating paedophile networks not the Millions that are currently and it astounds him why there isn't, the same fella also said that the media don't seem to have the stomach for it either, the medias excuse to him was that the public don't have the stomach for it.

Paedophiles are psychopaths and they gravitate to positions that give them access to vulnerable children eg. entertainment, politics, charities, education, religion.

This is just one click of a google search >
https://www.google.com/search?q=bus...ome..69i57.12533j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you even make a cursory look into the abuse of young children it is worryingly amazing how prevalent it is, there are organised networks all over the world and thousands of young children just vanish off the face of the Earth each year, without even mentioning the lone paedophiles. One pretty impressive former Scotland Yard investigator on the Madeleine McCann documentary on Netflix said that Billions of dollars should be invested into busting/investigating paedophile networks not the Millions that are currently and it astounds him why there isn't, the same fella also said that the media don't seem to have the stomach for it either, the medias excuse to him was that the public don't have the stomach for it.

Paedophiles are psychopaths and they gravitate to positions that give them access to vulnerable children eg. entertainment, politics, charities, education, religion.

This is just one click of a google search >
https://www.google.com/search?q=bus...ome..69i57.12533j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Agree - child abuse/abduction is an issue.
But Democrat pedophilia as suggested by the now discredited Pizzagate Conspiracy is an entirely different issue.
Just QANON BS.

Agree - child abuse/abduction is an issue.
But Democrat pedophilia as suggested by the now discredited Pizzagate Conspiracy is an entirely different issue.
Just QANON BS.
I would hazard a guess that the percentage of politicians that are Paedophiles would be just as high(and IMO higher) than the general population, Paedophiles are not your stereotypical drooling, basement dwelling Neanderthals, the ones to really worry about are those in positions of power because as I said before they gravitate to those positions + unfortunately people the child knows eg. family members/family friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back