Conspiracy Theory Biden Crime Family

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha.
  • DailyMail.com can reveal those secrets after contents of his abandoned laptop - including a cache of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, more than 2,000 photos - were verified by top forensics experts
  • Hunter left his MacBook Pro laptop at a Wilmington, Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019 and never returned for it
Now forensics prove it's Hunter's laptop, which was reported by OANN and NY Post back in October but the truth was suppressed by twitter and other social media deleting and refusing to link the story, to support Joey's bid for President. Lies told by NYT supported by 50 former Intelligence officers who said it is Russian disinformation! Still the ones that can't discern truth from propaganda and worship at the alter of "fact checker" won't believe it.
  • How five members of the Biden family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse – and a stunning admission by Joe to his son
  • The OTHER Biden family member planning to buy and cook crack, after falling into the disastrous addiction with Hunter
  • Hunter's unconventional and unlikely relationship with his well-known psychiatrist
  • The whispered bedroom conversation with a prostitute caught on Hunter's webcam, in which he confesses he had a previous laptop stolen – by Russians for blackmail
SO Hunter confesses on webcam to having a previous laptop stolen by Russians for blackmail? Are some of the sheep waking up yet? Starting to realise they've been lied to, as it was Joey who was compromised by the Russians not Trump!

But since the Democrats playbook is to project onto someone else what is happening to them, no wonder Putin laughed in Joeys face and said what you say is what you are!

There has never been amore compromised President, with evidence of business deals enriching the Biden family in return for VP Biden's influence in business and political affairs.

Joe criticized George Bush Sr's 1980s War on Drugs for being 'not tough enough' and wrote punitive laws with harsher sentences for drug crimes when he was head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

His son's drug-fueled calamities have resulted in multiple run-ins with law enforcement that would usually result in criminal charges or investigation, but Hunter has so far avoided the dock.

His laptop, which was handed over to the FBI in 2019, is brimming with evidence of apparent criminal activity by Hunter and his associates including drug trafficking and prostitution, not to mention his very under aged niece.

Last edited:
Lol news.com

“Crack addict teeth”. Let’s pull the trigger on this degenerate.

Lol news.com

“Crack addict teeth”. Let’s pull the trigger on this degenerate.

What a sad waste. I don't think the dentist will take that much enamel off before veneers go on but they do shave a bit off, must have cost a lot of money to restore all his.

40840250-9339527-Among_the_photos_on_Hunter_s_laptop_was_this_photo_of_a_woman_le-a-87_1617999307635.jpg

Among the photos on Hunter's laptop was this photo of a woman leaning on what's believed to be his silver Porsche

Not someone leaning on a car?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you have his son..hunter

Sex with own underage niece and mum. His dead brothers wife. all footage online. Nuts. Niece pixilated
If the niece is pixelated, how do you know it is her?
As for sex with his dead brother's wife, why is that heinous, in your opinion?

If the niece is pixelated, how do you know it is her?
As for sex with his dead brother's wife, why is that heinous, in your opinion?
Its up to you what you believe but hunter 100% has footage of him doing all sorts on that laptop.
You seem like your sticking up by saying what’s wrong with ******* your dead brothers wife.

It’s out there. Not only his niece. Others underage aswell. If you think it’s bs go for it.

Its up to you what you believe but hunter 100% has footage of him doing all sorts on that laptop.
You seem like your sticking up by saying what’s wrong with ******* your dead brothers wife.

It’s out there. Not only his niece. Others underage aswell. If you think it’s bs go for it.
I'm asking you why you are outraged that a grown man ****ed a (presumedly) consenting adult woman who was a widow. Why is it that outrageous?

I'm also asking how you know that a pixelated image is someone, when pixelating the image is to hide their identity.

I'm asking why you believe something. Surely you can answer why YOU believe something.

I'm asking you why you are outraged that a grown man f’ed a (presumedly) consenting adult woman who was a widow. Why is it that outrageous?

I'm also asking how you know that a pixelated image is someone, when pixelating the image is to hide their identity.

I'm asking why you believe something. Surely you can answer why YOU believe something.
Then hecks her daughter aswell and films it. Over and over again. And forces his dead brothers wife as far as possible and abuses her. It’s online. G tv . .Org

Hunter is an incest pedo.

Everyone knows it in American politics and s**t scared

Then fu**s her daughter aswell and films it. Over and over again. And forces his dead brothers wife as far as possible and abuses her. It’s online. G tv . .Org

So you can't answer why YOU believe something.

So you have seen the unpixelated images, if not how do you know it is his niece?
So he raped a widow is what you are now positing?
Why is it important that it was his dead brother's wife?

No problem with me the bonking of your dead brothers wife if it was consensual.... let the bonking continue.

If it involves innocent children that is a whole other level of abhorrence and I think we would all agree unforgivable and deserving of extreme punishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back