Media BFFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Another close one for the Toffs and fumbler, hurt by Roughead not kicking goals and Tom bell kicking a bag! Will come down to FF which has been seasawing all weekend! Also lacking a second ruck hurts too

Got a few players on the table that are doing well and may be of interest for teams competing.. after draft picks and youth.

Wood, Hunt, N.Smith, Pearce, J.Hill and Schneider are all ranked in the top 200 so far this season as well as Cornes and Dawes up for grabs. PM if interested.

Another close one for the Toffs and fumbler, hurt by Roughead not kicking goals and Tom bell kicking a bag! Will come down to FF which has been seasawing all weekend! Also lacking a second ruck hurts too

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Also looking for established players. Could be on their last legs, as long as they're getting good numbers I'm keen. If you're looking at a mini rebuild or just want some potential on your list then you could do worse than a few of these guys:

Michael Apeness - F
Zac Williams - B
John Butcher - F
Charlie Cameron - F
Corey Gault - F
Matt Taberner - F
Daniel McStay - B/F
Mitch Grigg - C/F
Josh Walker - F

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to my big 3 spearhead forward line of Gunston, Roughead, Cloke for the 2 goals 8 behinds. Still winning score and accuracy for the minute thoigh

Nice of Cloke to turn it in againsts my AFL team, and when I am playing the bottom team in the Comp, and stink vs all the top 4 teams I have played. Cheers mate

Are west legends updating their team? Didnt happen this week thats for sure
Don't think so, Lamb, Clem Smith, Rory Thompson and Scott Lycett haven't played in ages.

He has a list with good talent we can find a new coach easily enough, funny thing is he was so active during the trade ect he was good value for the league then

He's in the other league as well isn't he?

This happened earlier in the year when I took over his team and it just turned out that he had changed to a different account. He might have just done that again.

Seems weird that he put so much effort into trades/trade talk then just disappears part way through the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back