7 .Toorak Toffs Jordie_tackles CONFIRMED
8. Cairns Sunfumblers fumbler CONFIRMED
9. LWS short people swansfan51 CONFIRMED
10. West Legends bffl CONFIRMED
11. Nuriootpa Nancyboys WAG CONFIRMED

12. Coral Bay Cobras reggie
13. Bendigo Dragons fightingfury_88 CONFIRMED
14. TBA

Any league issues/draft chat/ draft tagging we will keep the talk in the PSD thread. Until the draft is over do not chat in this thread please.

Roll Call:

Just confirm that I have tagged you to the correct squad and confirm you understand we are intending to kick off the draft on Monday.

Simply reply with a yes/no (if it's no who is your team) and yes (indicating you're aware the draft is happening)

Thanks lol.

Last edited:

History page has the incorrect info. Rockford is no longer in the league and I dont think he was even in it last season. Either way just trying to set up an easy to find roll call so when we start the draft we dont have someone logging on 4 days later after maxing out on every pick saying they had no idea it started lol

History page has the incorrect info. Rockford is no longer in the league and I dont think he was even in it last season. Either way just trying to set up an easy to find roll call so when we start the draft we dont have someone logging on 4 days later after maxing out on every pick saying they had no idea it started lol

Yeh he's the only one i think, besides Eoz.

Even though I know these people have been active I will still re-tag to get the official note that we intend to draft Monday or as soon as the 14th spot is sorted.

So Jordie_tackles Drew23 swansfan51 and Danoz s lol. Jordie_tackles we need your leadership here to sort Danoz asap and the 14th team which has not signed up yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it just me or has my first post with the team list has gone bananas?
Looks fine to me, may have something to do with screen width?

Hey guys, Sorry for the MIA lately. RL has been a bitch as I haven't been able to get on BF for son long.
If you have found someone for my team already that is OK with me. If you haven't and need me to be in the league i'll do my best to be on as much as I can.

In sorry guys been hard to get to a computer lately.

Yes I would think if all coaches could post a squad list here that would help me sort it out

Including trades obviously
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back