Media BFFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney for Bartel??? Good lord. The only reason to do that trade is if you think Bartel can win you a premiership this year. And after a quick comparison of that team to mine, it looks unlikely.

D
Mods, do you have the ability to apply season averages for Crows/Cats players?
I wouldn't know, and it would need to be a pretty strong majority of coaches calling for it imo. I know one who is strongly against it in another league and is in this league so I really don't like the chances.

On another note Jarred F*cking Redden, wins me the match on tackles, by one tackle with a 14 tackle game, two of which came in the dying minutes! Much needed win over the fancied short people. swansfan51

On another note Jarred F*cking Redden, wins me the match on tackles, by one tackle with a 14 tackle game, two of which came in the dying minutes! Much needed win over the fancied short people. swansfan51
It seems to be a draw, you won the marks category by 1 which saved the day

How the heck aren't we having averages for Geelong/Adelaide players. In every keeper league I am in this is what is agreed as the only fair and equitable way around the game being called off.

******* ridiculous if I get donuts for 7 of my starting team. Even more ridiculous is the fact I have three players on the bench whose score I can't access!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** aren't we having averages for Geelong/Adelaide players. In every keeper league I am in this is what is agreed as the only fair and equitable way around the game being called off.

******* ridiculous if I get donuts for 7 of my starting team. Even more ridiculous is the fact I have three players on the bench whose score I can't access!!
Open for discussion, just how Ultimate footy has done it. I agree it would be the fairest way.

Open for discussion, just how Ultimate footy has done it. I agree it would be the fairest way.
Some coaches would have done what I did in my other league, and removed all Adelaide and Geelong players from their lineups. Letting the Adelaide/Geelong players score would be a screwjob to those people who now have them on their bench and unable to count

D

I wouldn't know, and it would need to be a pretty strong majority of coaches calling for it imo. I know one who is strongly against it in another league and is in this league so I really don't like the chances.

That coach would be me lol. We just played through bye rounds where 6 teams didn't play for 3 weeks and we went in with full lineups. So why 9n earth would we add averages to players not playing for 2 clubs. Makes no sense what so ever lol

Swallow/petracca/freeman/t menzel/kelly and one of longer/smith/witts up for grabs for the right price. Mainly looking for a grade backs

Well I gave it everything and came up short again. Still feel the side can go deep into finals action again next year, but that will be for a new coach.

Was going to pull the pin last year but made a decision to give it one last crack.

Good luck with whoever gets the Nancyboys. Just remember to be gentle with them as they're a precious bunch!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back