Media BFFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

And ontop of this apparently i cant cancel the original league as thought.... now the draft has run. So Fightingfury cant join the new league.

I have emailed Ultimate footy asking for a solution to the problem, will keep you all posted.

has he used up 4 spots? Allocate his team to a random email address which will take it off him, then he will be able to join. I've done it in the past when a coach deliberately delisted his whole squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well fightingfury_88 we're in for a tight final day. Game is very close, though I'm happy Lobbe was a late out.
Lobbe out has absolutely killed me. If he played I was pretty much a shoe in for the hitout category.

You have Bellchambers. Well, the team I am playing does. I have Lobbe and McEvoy.
Oh right I forgot about McEvoy. Didn't even consider the second ruck in utility. Thanks for the heads up

And clearly you're playing me, why else would I bother engaging you in conversation?

Oh right I forgot about McEvoy. Didn't even consider the second ruck in utility. Thanks for the heads up

And clearly you're playing me, why else would I bother engaging you in conversation?
Because there is no Sandilands in the team I am playing against.

Because there is no Sandilands in the team I am playing against.
I know, but Lobbe would've played against Sandi in ruck today. He's guaranteed big hitout numbers, freo had 50-25 hitouts. Lobbe was never going to get many today (more than Ryder did though)

I know, but Lobbe would've played against Sandi in ruck today. He's guaranteed big hitout numbers, freo had 50-25 hitouts. Lobbe was never going to get many today (more than Ryder did though)
I'm following you now. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back