Bendigo FL Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall an announcement but I stand to be corrected...

Been involved in a few league teams of the year, its dead set a hiding to nothing...but always fun...

Will the Addy give me a credit for their Coghlan story today???

no they won't give u credit coz plenty of people knew he was staying weeks ago but didn't make themselves out to be the Damien Barrett of the bfl.

What u will get credit for is being the biggest douche bag in town
and in that regard u are definitely more of a Craig hutchison type
meaning ur a jerk

no they won't give u credit coz plenty of people knew he was staying weeks ago but didn't make themselves out to be the Damien Barrett of the bfl.

What u will get credit for is being the biggest douche bag in town
and in that regard u are definitely more of a Craig hutchison type
meaning ur a jerk

Now, I wouldnt think a little gentle ribbing would be the behaviour of a jerk.. name calling would definately be. If you were a true news hound, this would have been printed before now then wouldnt it, seeing SO many folks knew...
Please, its a fun forum... for you name calling game, youll be Sam Newman...stoops so low!

Can anybody fill me in on Dermott Smythe from Storm ?

Height, body size, positions played and how does he go ?

I know he was runner up in their B&F last season !

Did he make the league team of the year ?

Dermie Smythe is a tough nuggety 5'10" player who usually plays of a running half back or can be thrown in to the centre. Recruited from Irymple, he made the BFNL U21 side that defeated Ballarat at Bacchus Marsh in his 1st year at the Storm. Plays well above his weight division and can take on the toughest of hard men without little fear.

Former Ressies coach Nic Dyer is assistant coach at Sunbury, so it would be a big loss for the Storm if he does sign at Sunba.... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back