Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard a rumour that if Sunbury finish in the right place to get a home final that Mr Ward and the BFL will not give it to them,they want it played at Darley There reason is that the finals at Sunbury the last couple of years have not been a finacial succuss .Just another way the league wants to screw over Sunbury

Pretty ordinary ,if that is the case.

Its funny as. Merging dogs - I cannot stop smiling - try saying out loud. Here is your mascot. Golden Point is the left head.

Two-Headed-Dog--25872.jpg
Even i appreciate a classic, much to good for me! :)

heard a rumour that if Sunbury finish in the right place to get a home final that Mr Ward and the BFL will not give it to them,they want it played at Darley There reason is that the finals at Sunbury the last couple of years have not been a finacial succuss .Just another way the league wants to screw over Sunbury

Won't happen - BalFL have discression over where each finals game is played. The only way they will take a game off Sunba is if the ground is in poor condition. It is not so not much to worry about.

More importantly this Sat game is huge. 1 v 2. Ballarat are flying and will be Sunba's biggest test this weekend.

A bit of topic here (if theres any topic)

Just a bit curious as to what happened to the Otto brothers from Ballarat?

And im tipping Mark Nunn to kick 8 this week!

A bit of topic here (if theres any topic)

Just a bit curious as to what happened to the Otto brothers from Ballarat?

And im tipping Mark Nunn to kick 8 this week!
I am fairly sure Ballarat play Sunba, therefore I am positive the big girl wont even play.

The guy is a mountain of a man, with his size he should dominate games. However, he is the weakest piece of crap I have witnessed grace the turf.

He spends 100 minutes complaining to umpires, and ducking his head, then lying on the ground.

Saying that, Ballarat dont really need him, they are good enough, should be a good game.

Good win by Sunba today - 4 goals down at half time in heavy conditions. Barham starting to show his worth with a great display. Sunba should now finish in the top 2 with that win. Take them all the way Sergy boy!!!!!

must give a big cherio to the 2 cheating dogs that umpired yesterday Sebas v Darley game

you were a bit stiff, you tried your hardest to get sebas over the line, but just didnt give as many frees and 50's to sebas as needed

as for the free kick in the goal square for contact with an umpire...its a shame we are short on umpires as the silly fat bald dog would spend a month in the under 10's

he was running backwards towards the centre after a goal and bumped into a darley players back, then paid a free in the sebas goal square, great form, no wonder everyone hates umpires...you do yourselves no favours

Good win by Sunba today - 4 goals down at half time in heavy conditions. Barham starting to show his worth with a great display. Sunba should now finish in the top 2 with that win. Take them all the way Sergy boy!!!!!

Is that two best on grounds in a row for Barham.. Against Sebas aint anything special but handy if he does it against a competitive side like Ballarat. What was the game like? Who seemed to play better football?... Who played well for Ballarat? Other stand outs for Sunbury? Disappointing players from either side?

Good hit out for the Ballarat boys. Brings us back to earth a bit and reminds a few how hard it is to win a flag. We look forward to meeting again in the finals.

Can someone tell me when Wardy is going to push Darley & Bacchus to merge and the two Meltons as the Ballarat clubs are too strong? Maybe they could join the new superleague and play in a division against gordon and ballan to get some bragging rights back.

It was good to see KA at the game however our canteen sales may have been a bit better if he didn't have snacks on the way up to our humble abode. Apparently he had Maccas & KFC @ sunbury, melton, bacchus, maccas @ ballan, bakery hill & sturt st & a quick bite of KFC in sturt st before arriving at the ground. Lucky we had our pies on early for him when he arrived:D

It was good to see KA at the game however our canteen sales may have been a bit better if he didn't have snacks on the way up to our humble abode. Apparently he had Maccas & KFC @ sunbury, melton, bacchus, maccas @ ballan, bakery hill & sturt st & a quick bite of KFC in sturt st before arriving at the ground. Lucky we had our pies on early for him when he arrived:D

You have me confused with someone else - I was at Lakers V Jacana on Sat. Anyway where have you been for the last 10 months?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think you would be there as you are too scared!!!!

How can you impart your valuable wisdom on games that you never see? Please don't tell me a mate told me as it is quite obvious you have none and only deal in hearsay.

The real truth is you were stuck to the loungeroom chair again and the Jacana game was on TV:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I didn't think you would be there as you are too scared!!!!

How can you impart your valuable wisdom on games that you never see? Please don't tell me a mate told me as it is quite obvious you have none and only deal in hearsay.

The real truth is you were stuck to the loungeroom chair again and the Jacana game was on TV:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

B grade EDFL on TV. Wow surely even you could not be that stupid

Is that two best on grounds in a row for Barham.. Against Sebas aint anything special but handy if he does it against a competitive side like Ballarat. What was the game like? Who seemed to play better football?... Who played well for Ballarat? Other stand outs for Sunbury? Disappointing players from either side?

Sorry was not there but got this from one of my made up friends.
Barham is a gun - he controlled the back half brillantly. He has played VFL and SANFL. so when he gets fit will be one of the best defenders in the comp. Ballarats Harkin was very good with 4 goals, Anderson is a gun, Baker very good, McGregor dangerous and Sewell extremely hard over the footy - they will be hard to beat comes finals. Sunba had Barham, Petran, Jordan and Carriss all good. Forward line didn't function so it will be changed up a bit - Cullinan, Brewer, Lobb and 2 more under pressure to keep their spots as Hay, Metcraft, Sullivan, Styles conyinue to play well in the lower levels.

Good to be back after a little break. Thank goodness Interleague is not played every week!

Sunba still going strong and look to have a great hold on top spot. They will be hard to beat with 2 home finals. Super game with Lakers playing Redan. These 2 drew early in the season. If Lakers get up Sunba are nearly home for top spot.

With South and Particulary the bloods been struggling for awhile now is there any word if they've been thinking seriously of a move back to the rdfl?? Seems to be a big problem finding players around the area espicially juniors. Can anyone see Melton becoming a power again in the BFL?
Also, how much longer can Bacchus Marsh keep performing they way they are before the BFL or VCFL step in and do something about it. Perhaps a move to a district league may be the best thing for the club?

With South and Particulary the bloods been struggling for awhile now is there any word if they've been thinking seriously of a move back to the rdfl?? Seems to be a big problem finding players around the area espicially juniors. Can anyone see Melton becoming a power again in the BFL?
Also, how much longer can Bacchus Marsh keep performing they way they are before the BFL or VCFL step in and do something about it. Perhaps a move to a district league may be the best thing for the club?

I must have miss read the comments about the RDFL and the BalFL being the same standard?? Wouldn't both Melton teams also struggle to win games if they changed comps?

I think Wardy wants to expand the BalFL rather than get rid of clubs.

Hey i was just wondering how the 2 Ballarat boys from the Mininera league are going this year? Probably more in terested in how Luke Fisher is fairing? Is he getting a run in the middle or just a small forward?
Obviously Will McGregor is going well from looking at the goals and best players?

I must have miss read the comments about the RDFL and the BalFL being the same standard?? Wouldn't both Melton teams also struggle to win games if they changed comps?

I think Wardy wants to expand the BalFL rather than get rid of clubs.

Never said anything about the comps being of the same standard. But how can you expand a comp when you have 3-4 sides that clearly aren't up to the standard? How many years have Bacchus Marsh been on the bottom of the ladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back