Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Will this hypocrite say lets all rally around Clarko today?

He best not as we all remember what he was like the day this story broke.

Can someone tune in and tell me. I would but I think I'll drive off the ring road at the first "Keef"

Can someone tune in and tell me. I would but I think I'll drive off the ring road at the first "Keef"
Just tune into the Front Bar tonight and I'm sure he'll let you know his views on the matter

Just tune into the Front Bar tonight and I'm sure he'll let you know his views on the matter

"Time for the Last Shout, and lets just, lets just take ah aaaa minute just to give all our thoughts to Alistair Clarkson, Clarko, we are with you, we hear you, we are thinking of you, hopefully you can come back bigger and better than ever"

maher.png

I'll do it for ya, mate. I want to know too, I bet he has a solemn sad face pasted on tonight

He and his stupid mate gazet piled in on him relentlessly and showed no care then about Alastair, now all of a sudden they wanted to devote the show to him and wanted to get around him and cuddle him.

You can't make this stuff up

Andy was getting the brazen bits last night when they showed the photo of him and Kennett catching up at the AFLW

Pang and Molloy kept saying just two right wing blokes catching up Pang said two people voting no

Andy stopped it "I can assure you blokes I am voting yes"

He was salivating over the first round of AFLW. We get it Andy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy was getting the brazen bits last night when they showed the photo of him and Kennett catching up at the AFLW

Pang and Molloy kept saying just two right wing blokes catching up Pang said two people voting no

Thinks he’s got the moral high ground because he’s a male and likes AFLW

Nothing wrong with what you wrote, but I have a suspicion this is even more accurate.
He was the Carlton AFLW runner for 3 or 4 years. Some of this criticism may be warranted, but to say he pretends to like AFLW is garbage...

I'm really hoping the Blues get flogged tonight... If it's heading that way I might tune into his "Blues" call on SEN.

He was the Carlton AFLW runner for 3 or 4 years. Some of this criticism may be warranted, but to say he pretends to like AFLW is garbage...

I'm really hoping the Blues get flogged tonight... If it's heading that way I might tune into his "Blues" call on SEN.
All sorts of reasons people hate Carlton. Yours is easily the most valid.

How does a lefty come to be a Carlton supporter anyway? They're pretty much the official football club of the Liberal Party. :$

Walking into work this morning and I saw two or three people at a big intersection standing there waving 'Vote Yes!' signs and placards at passing cars. I just immediately thought of Andy Maher

Walking into work this morning and I saw two or three people at a big intersection standing there waving 'Vote Yes!' signs and placards at passing cars. I just immediately thought of Andy Maher
Think you might have a bit of a fixation then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back