Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming her children don't go to private catholic schools?

Because that would make her a hypocrite. By jingo crikey!!
Wonder if they go to Andy’s alma mater Marcellin which is a catholic school

I think what you meant to ask was:

Has Andy Maher, bein' a bloke that asks questions of other blokes and sometimes girls as well let's be inclusive here the girls are playin' some good footy and in fact ya know whatever ya pronouns are that's orright we live in a modern society after all, but has he, in the scheme a'things, asked a question that you thought was of a length or more accurately been verified by the old Guinness Book of Records, the ol' Guinness book, didn't we all grow up on that, like Ripley's Believe it or Not remember that show gee they don't make 'em like they used ta do they but oi guess what oim tryna say is do you blokes reckon, like would there be a woy to foind out, bein' a bit of a long-winded bugger in the goin' on department, a fella who loikes the sound of his own voice even if it grates on everyone else na let's be fair let's be fair you're bein' a bit harsh on ol' Andy he's orright he's a good fella Andy my oath he is but what do ya reckon do ya reckon Andy would have the world record for the longest ever aaaah ya'know aaaaah the longest question that's it would'e 'ave the record, loike the world record, loike the record for the longest ever question in the history of the world do ya reckon Andy would hold that record is that something that you reckon's feasible or am oi comin' the raw prawn like d'ya know what oi mean loike does he drag on a bit or is that just part of his larrakin blokey charm like he's just a bloke innit'e ya know just a bloke that asks questions that some people may or may not think are long and that's orright but I dunno whaddyoothink?
I'm kind of considering making a gimmick Twitter account that responds to Andy Maher's tweets by just copying the tweets verbatim but wording them as if they're being spoken with his "accent."

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm kind of considering making a gimmick Twitter account that responds to Andy Maher's tweets by just copying the tweets verbatim but wording them as if they're being spoken with his "accent."

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had a Burner Andy Maher account during the 2018 world cup, Andy Mahers Soccer Hot Takes

Didn't get much traction

I can't wait to see how he feels about Kyrgios this summer, will he hate him? will he love him? Depends on if he is winning I guess

I had a Burner Andy Maher account during the 2018 world cup, Andy Mahers Soccer Hot Takes

Didn't get much traction

I can't wait to see how he feels about Kyrgios this summer, will he hate him? will he love him? Depends on if he is winning I guess
Yep, all depends on which way the winds blowing for ol’ Andy.

Still the worst thing I have ever read

A year ago my Plan A was to win tattslotto and my Plan B was to marry a really old millionaire.. so well I guess I got it half right.

******* hell, Andy seems alright compared to this bird and that is saying something!

Still the worst thing I have ever read

My god, that was painful. I need to check whether Andy and Emma have actually been seen in the same place together...surely they're one and the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His ex. You might remember his weekly "Kath's Day" segment on the breakfast show. It was the day of the week when they did something she wanted to do. The spot on the show suddenly disappeared, and the next we heard he was marrying someone named Emma.

This campaigner in the most depressing man, always upset or disagreeing with something or somebody, he'd be hard work to live with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back