Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry guys, Goodwin said in his presser that 'it wasn't us'. So just remember when you look at the loss column and the percentage hit that will be there all season that it wasn't actually us. Or against Brisbane. It doesn't count.

Don't worry guys, Goodwin said in his presser that 'it wasn't us'. So just remember when you look at the loss column and the percentage hit that will be there all season that it wasn't actually us. Or against Brisbane. It doesn't count.
Our winning record is 100% when “it is us” 🌈

I am watching Fallout for the second time round really great show.
I'm at three, might start a fourth soon. Not just a great video game adaptation, but one of the best shows I've seen in years.

I'm at three, might start a fourth soon. Not just a great video game adaptation, but one of the best shows I've seen in years.
New Vegas is probably my favourite game ever so it's been great to see how well the show is doing. I don't think even the creators of the show expected it to become the most watched thing series on streaming. I was actually really surprised and impressed that they decided to make a straight up sequel to the games rather than just trying to retell the story or do their own thing.

New Vegas is probably my favourite game ever so it's been great to see how well the show is doing. I don't think even the creators of the show expected it to become the most watched thing series on streaming. I was actually really surprised and impressed that they decided to make a straight up sequel to the games rather than just trying to retell the story or do their own thing.
Absolutely – the sequel idea was a brilliant call.

I've been replaying 4 the past couple of weeks, lots of fun after a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back