Women's Footy AFLW Season Seven

Remove this Banner Ad

yep, getting a beloved club figure to coach a side with no formal football coaching experience couldn't go wrong at all

Jordan Roughead was our first choice and turned us down. . . . you reckon Mundy would be better than him???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Roughead was our first choice and turned us down. . . . you reckon Mundy would be better than him???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rather appoint someone with some experience coaching women's football yes.

Sabreena Duffy has been delisted by Melbourne.
Very sad way for her career to wash up; predictable but still disappointing and hurtful. She's had quite the difficult road, challenges in her young life. I hope she finds happiness going forward - she's a massive loss to the game with her level of talent (assuming she doesn't make another list, which I can't see happening now...)

Peter Bell said on SEN that they would fill the position by Christmas.
The ad says that interviews will be in the New Year so that obviously went out the window when Roughead turned them down.

Who is going to apply lol

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I don’t see a problem in Murphy speaking to a potential likely replacement in Roughead about the possibility of the role, but the way it’s been handled since seems to lack credibility.
The fact that their families are close makes it murky and is probably why the club are denying there was a conversation about the position but it does seem like he would tick some of the boxes to make him a suitable applicant.

Attachments

• B51ADE16-1EA1-4B4E-8370-C27F2B551F33.png
    B51ADE16-1EA1-4B4E-8370-C27F2B551F33.png
    610.1 KB · Views: 34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back