Oppo Camp AFL Round 18 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be fine if Sean Darcy is AA over Gawn, he is playing outstanding football.

Freo have been crap everytime I’ve watched them this season, no idea why they’re getting the hype.

Freo have gone a bit backward tonight.

I don't know if this sounds bitter, but I love the way Geelong are playing, I can't see it standing up in the finals at all.

Modern footy ******* sucks. How many games these days have a team score 1-2 goals at half time?

I picked a year at random, 2006 the second bottom team was Essendon and they scored 2021 points for the season average of 91

They would be the second highest scoring team in the AFL this year...

Few tips behind in the tipping and getting impatient caused me to tip Freo....what a disaster.

I thought Freo were in with a great chance to win this game with no Cameron and Rohan in Geelongs forward line and coming off an impressive win last week. Had a great chance to stake their claim for finals and they've blown it.

They always fail their big tests Freo. A couple of weeks ago they just needed to beat Carlton to lock in a place in the 8 and barely gave a yelp. Get Geelong tonight missing a few after a challenging road trip, and 21 of them haven’t bothered to show up.

They always fail their big tests Freo. A couple of weeks ago they just needed to beat Carlton to lock in a place in the 8 and barely gave a yelp. Get Geelong tonight missing a few after a challenging road trip, and 21 of them haven’t bothered to show up.
Think I saw somewhere that they've beaten 18-12 and lost every other game except 1.

be great if Freo could pull their finger out just a lil so the cats don't jump us for the time being. Please and thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are a bottom 6 side, don't care about their ladder position, the sort of footy they've played this season has been that bad.

Freo are a bottom 6 side, don't care about their ladder position, the sort of footy they've played this season has been that bad.
just shows you how s**t the teams below Sydney really are. theyve all put in a handful of absolute stinkers this season

just shows you how sh*t the teams below Sydney really are. theyve all put in a handful of absolute stinkers this season
I mean you just have to look at their percentage, along with West Coast, still a massive chance of playing finals amazingly.

I mean you just have to look at their percentage, along with West Coast, still a massive chance of playing finals amazingly.
they had 9th best % going into this game its not like it was horrendous. only 7 teams have a % over 100. the bottom 12 teams are all pathetic

not going to win many gamy games when you have 8 or the bottom 9 for DE %. And don't have any in the top 10 Screenshot_20210715-204353_AFL.jpg

AFL want to fix the game stop ******* drafting Athletes and start drafting pure footballers. The way the majority of players using the ball these days is laughable for a professional sport. name another sport where you can be absolute dogshit at the fundamentals of the game but it's OK you can run in a zone for 2 hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back