Bristol Rovers vs Winnipeg Jets
==No Entry for Winnipeg Jets==
ilk4go.jpg
Bristol Rovers win by default​
*Voters can choose to give points(votes) for percentage
Tampa Bay Rays vs Italy National Football Team
lIDWrBC.jpg
AZZURRI.png

It's doesn't say we were not allowed. And last season, we were allowed. I found out too late last season. Robbed me the chance to play in the finals.
Well to be honest, I'd feel pretty uncomfortable knowing I won a comp due to voting for myself, that wouldn't be too satisfying. It may not be illegal, but it's frowned upon <insert Hangover reference here>.

'd feel pretty uncomfortable knowing I won a comp due to voting for myself, that wouldn't be too satisfying

This.
akkaps
It's like a footy team placing a bet on themselves to win. It's illegal out there, but here it's still frowned upon.
I wont tolerate self-voting, it might be the vote that sees the designer a win. It's just not right.
If people aren't happy with how they're being voted upon, then they have no place here.
Suck it up, like me in season 1, my best result was just a draw but I still didn't vote for myself.
I know you don't mean it this way and I understand there was no rule beforehand but now you know.
Thank you :)

This.
akkaps
It's like a footy team placing a bet on themselves to win. It's illegal out there, but here it's still frowned upon.
I wont tolerate self-voting, it might be the vote that sees the designer a win. It's just not right.
If people aren't happy with how they're being voted upon, then they have no place here.

To be honest, though, it really just depends on what everyone does. If everyone does the same thing (either vote for self, vote for opp, or dont vote) then it doesn't really matter. So yeah lmach I would feel bad too but only if I was the only one doing it

Back