Mod. Notice About super mods and Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Folks,

From time to time we call on super mods and admin to help us out with modding.

Doss has been giving us a hand recently which we're super grateful for.

Please extend to Doss and other supers / admin the same courtesy and respect (or disrespect :) ) you have for Quicky, Magpie Girl and me.

Thank you Doss for getting rid of those Carlton supporters off our board.
The world is a much better place thanks to you.

So we have to call in an Essendon fan to mod our board because our own mods are not up to it?

Shakes head

What would you advise we do while Magpie girl gets settled into the role?

Appreciate the support Doss

So we have to call in an Essendon fan to mod our board because our own mods are not up to it?

Shakes head
Your mods have the absolute full confidence of Admin and Supers. 76woodenspooners and Quicky do a great job.

However, we all do have lives and occasionally, real life circumstances conspire to mean they won't be able to be around as often as normal. With the loss of Swooop and the fact Magpie Girl is still getting settled in, this is one of those rare occasions where outside assistance is handy for 76 and Q.

That's part of what Supers are there for- to support mods on all boards, not just those of the team they happen to support. Above all else, the Collingwood board is primarily for Collingwood supporters and I intend to help protect that.

Thank you Doss for getting rid of those Carlton supporters off our board.
The world is a much better place thanks to you.
no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Give the mod power to me I'll dish out life bans on the asses of those carlscum trolls.
Yeah, and you'd probably move Cloke to CHB as well....

Not the best credentials.

It could have been worse. I would have come in if I knew the board mods were away.

Oh, we're around.

But make yourself at home, mind the mess, we had a wild night last night ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should have said short-handed instead of away.

Thanks Fred - You Legend.

Kudo's to Fred for trying for trying to get a Magpie mod on the Main AFL board.

Your support in trying to settle the Collingwood trolling on the main board is really much appreciated.

Everyone say thanks to Fred for being the man leading the charge to give us the equality we deserve.

We love you for this Fred :thumbsu:

Respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back