Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

We realise that you post this stuff with great relish, it clearly excites you.

What I (and many others, no doubt) can't get over is the bald-faced hypocrisy of supporting the other guy who is demonstrably worse - see above post for one of literally dozens of examples.

In B4 "but, but, I don't support Trump". Contradicted by the fact that you post pro-Trump material whenever you can.

Stokey like a current Russell brand style “I’m just a centrist”, who only ever criticises Biden and never Trump.

Good response from Stephen A Smith of all people (did not have that on my bingo card).

While it is true that the presidential election is between 2 candidates effectively, and there is a significant difference between the two, you can very quickly bring up a few anti-Trump points, then a few pro-Biden points (packaged with some humility) instead.

Or you can tell voters to get over themselves, when the base that is already less aligned behind their candidate is your own party's candidate...

I mean if you attack Biden from the left (like me), not voting for him, which increases the likelihood of a worse candidate getting in, is a dumb idea, but you don't put it like that in your messaging to voters.

Last edited:

Good response from Stephen A Smith of all people (did not have that on my bingo card).

Flat out just denying polls now. Giving the conservatives a run for their money on the gaslighting

"What choice do you have, peasants?"

They really haven't learned anything from 2016.

The iceberg is about to hit and the dems are all sitting around with their thumbs up their arses.

While it is true that the presidential election is between 2 candidates effectively, and there is a significant difference between the two, you can very quickly bring up a few anti-Trump points, then a few pro-Biden points (packaged with some humility) instead.

Or you can tell voters to get over themselves, when the base that is already less aligned behind their candidate is your own party's candidate...

I mean if you attack Biden from the left (like me), not voting for him, which increases the likelihood of a worse candidate getting in, is a dumb idea, but you don't put it like that in your messaging to voters.

Hilary shouldn’t be allowed near a microphone

Never said I was a centrist, and I would think not wanting Trump to run again is a fair criticism.
Its milquetoast criticism.

Kinda like saying J6 wasn't ideal and you prefer it hadn't happened once or twice, but making a heap of posts about how no weapons were used, Ashli Babbitt was murdered and how hardly done by the people trying to stop certification of a democratic election are.

Its milquetoast criticism.

Kinda like saying J6 wasn't ideal and you prefer it hadn't happened once or twice, but making a heap of posts about how no weapons were used, Ashli Babbitt was murdered and how hardly done by the people trying to stop certification of a democratic election are.
You're like dog chasing a car. You'll have zero idea of what the point was once you actually catch it.
You live your life perpectually annoyed by things that people outside your little bubble moved on from year's ago. You think 4-5 yo old 'gotchas' are something to be proud of and somehow give you credence here.

You've been called out about this too many times to mention but you keep plowing on like you are making some kind of difference.

You'll get the tyre eventually. I believe in you.

You're like dog chasing a car. You'll have zero idea of what the point was once you actually catch it.
You live your life perpectually annoyed by things that people outside your little bubble moved on from year's ago. You think 4-5 yo old 'gotchas' are something to be proud of and somehow give you credence here.

You've been called out about this too many times to mention but you keep plowing on like you are making some kind of difference.

That reads like a memo to yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That reads like a memo to yourself.
I'm here very irregulary. I don't need to see what Trump or Biden has said on a daily basis and can't remember the last time I heard a speech from either. Your posting history betrays you Mags. You are Trump obsessed and have been since he was elected.

Hopefuly he loses and you can find peace.

Ooof, touched a nerve.

Look mate, I get it - it would suck for a bloke as dishonest in their posting as you to have that constantly called out, complete with examples exposing your supposed rational positions for the shams they are.

Like I said - just be honest, own it. You'll feel better and you'd get a bit more respect on these boards for at least being honest about it. Trump wouldn't be your first pick, fine, but at the end of the day you're good with him and he really hasn't done much wrong at all - this is your position, clearly. Can we finally dispense with the tapdance and at least get an acknowledgement on that?

Your posting history betrays you Mags. You are Trump obsessed and have been since he was elected.
Even though this is the Biden thread... you are partly correct.

I despise Trump whether he is elected or not, will continue until justice served.

Further unlike you ("I don't want him to win blah blah") I don't shy away from this.

He is despicable person.

The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics said Friday that 303,000 net new jobs were created in March. That's up from the downwardly revised total of 275,000 recorded in February and firmly ahead of the six-month average of around 231,000. Economists were looking for a headline total of 212,000.

stewart is brilliant. the yanks have bankrolled issral for decades occupation and terror. biden is just as much an enabler as trump. really pissed jon had a falling out with apple.

Americans have their own skeleton's

stewart is brilliant. the yanks have bankrolled issral for decades occupation and terror. biden is just as much an enabler as trump. really pissed jon had a falling out with apple.

Biden completely shitting the bed here. Still mind blowing to me that he refuses to budge on this and try to reign Israel in, absolutely hemorrhaging votes with young people and Arab Americans (not least of which the 200k Arab Americans in Michigan, a state he needs to win). AIPAC must be contributing absolute squillions.

He keeps telling everyone how monumentally important and existential this election is - maybe start acting like it at some stage? :drunk:

No real surprises here but interesting results by Pew Research.

No surprise here of Republican voters... . White, religious, uneducated and old.

2024-04-12_102353.jpg

Table of contents, well worth a read.
2024-04-12_103624.jpg

Biden completely shitting the bed here. Still mind blowing to me that he refuses to budge on this and try to reign Israel in, absolutely hemorrhaging votes with young people and Arab Americans (not least of which the 200k Arab Americans in Michigan, a state he needs to win). AIPAC must be contributing absolute squillions.

He keeps telling everyone how monumentally important and existential this election is - maybe start acting like it at some stage? :drunk:
I agree mostly, but the election is still many months away. I suspect the political calculation is there is time to change course and regain some of those disgruntled voters.

I agree mostly, but the election is still many months away. I suspect the political calculation is there is time to change course and regain some of those disgruntled voters.
So Biden should change course to gain votes, not because it's the right thing to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back