Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
This is just goobligook.
No it's pretty simple stuff I think.

Either be proud off all the benefis your country has provided you with or focus on all the negatives.

Well that's a black and white view. All or nothing. With us or against us.

But it also allows the person to pick the benefits they are proud of and ignore the negatives that don't affect them, or that even benefit them.

Which brings us back the "gobbligook" question of what a person displaying a national flag is trying to say.

Is there a country you'd rather be living in?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I am still in Australia so the benefits must outweigh the negatives when compared to the process and long-term effects of upping sticks and moving overseas. This is probably why people take holidays. Experience a slice of life elsewhere but don't have to move your life.

No it's pretty simple stuff I think.

Well that's a black and white view. All or nothing. With us or against us.

But it also allows the person to pick the benefits they are proud of and ignore the negatives that don't affect them, or that even benefit them.

Which brings us back the "gobbligook" question of what a person displaying a national flag is trying to say.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I am still in Australia so the benefits must outweigh the negatives when compared to the process and long-term effects of upping sticks and moving overseas. This is probably why people take holidays. Experience a slice of life elsewhere but don't have to move your life.

Why can't flying a flag just mean pride. Why does it have to mean whatever lens you are seeing it through.

And there was a country I'd rather be living in. It's why I moved.

Actually I don't think you do..

French culture, Italian culture, Japanese culture etc are all sacrosanct but as soon as the US wave a flag it's evil and nationalistic. Can't be both
Now your just making s**t up.

Japanese nationalism is often talked about online as a concern, particularly by the Japanese who are well aware of the dangers.

I saw a vid, posted by a Japanese YouTuber discussing the dangers of Bushido just recently.

French nationalism is why they are the only country still fighting the colonial wars.

Italian nationalism has seen Italy take a jump to the right.

That news from the US fills our media doesn't make the rest of the world disappear.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I don't think you do..

French culture, Italian culture, Japanese culture etc are all sacrosanct but as soon as the US wave a flag it's evil and nationalistic. Can't be both
Who has said those cultures are sacrosanct? Sure you aren’t projecting something from your imagination?

Let's not pretend it's only western cultures you have an issue with.

The day you criticise another country like say Iran or Chna for waving their flag as being nationistic.I might take notice.
Pretty sure there’s a lot of criticism of China being excessively nationalistic

I don't know either.

You're obviously on a different plain.
First time you've ever shown interest in the homeless.
So, so weak. As usual.

Deflection, moving the goalposts and avoidance of points that might actually cause you to reconsider some positions if you were honest about it is all you contribute these days.

Then why have you ignored any discussion of gun stickers next to the flag, which was a large component of the initial comment?
I haven't ignored it . I just think its dumb to highlight it.

Is it a movement? Or is it one photo used to generalise and paint anyone who displays an American flag as evil.

If I was American who do you think I should be more worried about. The guy with a US flag on his lawn or the hundreds of college students shouting death to America?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back