Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Swalwell is really the last person to lecture people on national security.
You deflected well on that one didn’t you.

What do you think of Trump and Johnson abandoning Ukraine to their master, Putin.
Do you even understand the ramifications of that?
( at least you admitted you are an Australian Trumper though 😀)

Biden has had 3 years to do something about the border and no legislation is needed to achieve it. He even repealed working border legislation.

Suddenly in an election year he puts a bill forward with so many junk amendments that he knows it will be defeated. Then he can blame the GOP for the border.

It's so transparent but all he needs is the media to sell it for him and for useful idiots like on here to swallow it.

This pretty much sums up the bill.
You have no idea what you're talking about. And you've clearly not actually spent any time looking into it.

Which also means you don't actually care about this issue.

So you're just reposting lies that support Trump.
Which is why people form the opinion that you support Trump.

Biden has had 3 years to do something about the border and no legislation is needed to achieve it. He even repealed working border legislation.

Suddenly in an election year he puts a bill forward with so many junk amendments that he knows it will be defeated. Then he can blame the GOP for the border.

It's so transparent but all he needs is the media to sell it for him and for useful idiots like on here to swallow it.

This pretty much sums up the bill.

You are truely in an alternate reality.

Monty python likes this
You deflected well on that one didn’t you.

What do you think of Trump and Johnson abandoning Ukraine to their master, Putin.
Do you even understand the ramifications of that?
( at least you admitted you are an Australian Trumper though 😀)
Their master Putin.... We still on Russia! Russia! Russia! I see.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering with this but what are the ramifications?
Why is it solely the US's job to protect Ukraine?
If the ramifications were so unthinkable why don't the US send in troops rather than just send money?
Also when the Dems keep spouting 'Democracy is at stake' when Ukraine are very obviously not a democracy you really have to wonder why are they trying to deceive their citizens.
Trump has said consistently that he doesn't want the US involved in endless wars. Seems he's just following through on his promise.
Finally, I am so neutral on the Ukraine/Russia war. I despise both Putin and Zelensky so I refuse to choose a side and in the end think there will be no winner.

You are truely in an alternate reality.
This thread is an alternate reality. It is majority fringe left. You are the true definition of alternate.
You just get a false sense of being mainstream because you only hang out here and don't branch out socially beyond people you agree with.
Then when someone like Trump gets elected you scratch your heads and wonder how it could have happened. 'Everyone I speak to hates Trump.' It's too funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he historically was a lot better at this (2016, for example, as savagely as he belittled Jeb and the other vampires, he never really went for their supporters). His attack on Haley’s supporters is exactly the thing that loses elections, and it’s increasingly looking like Trump squandered his six month poll lead as Biden’s now pulled ahead after Trump basically did nothing.

Probably something to do with his declining cognisance that we’re seeing from him that he’s mostly gotten away with because of Biden.
Yeah he's definitely looking a bit less stable (short trip I know), raging out pretty much constantly these days. 4 indictments and 91 charges will do that I guess.

Just had a look at the betting odds, back to even money. Genuinely surprised at that, Biden was out to 2.70 or 2.80 from memory even a few weeks ago.

Also when the Dems keep spouting 'Democracy is at stake' when Ukraine are very obviously not a democracy you really have to wonder why are they trying to deceive their citizens.
Of course they are lol. A flawed democracy to be sure, but a democracy none the less and miles in front of Russia on that score.

I think it’s time to put a chappy on ignore bad enough with their previous pro Brexit crap which was laughable but this Trump loving dribble is even worse

And both were core issues that are on the wrong side of history which just shows how poor their judgement really is l.

Well it had $60b for Ukraine and $14b for Israel. The total bill was $116b. Almost 2/3rds of the funds nothing to do with immigration.
As an aside EVERY Bill presented by BOTH sides have junk amendments - its part of the horse trading for votes etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back