Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I call bogus on that, it was a sandal, wasn't it. :p

0770786f6de5841fd1d56add3648888f.jpg
He IS the messiah.

And I should know, I've followed a few.

Those seeking employment at the Republican National Committee after a Trump-backed purge of the committee this month have been asked in job interviews if they believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to people familiar with the interviews, making the false claim a litmus test of sorts for hiring.
In recent days, Trump advisers have quizzed multiple employees who had worked in key 2024 states about their views on the last presidential election, according to people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private interviews and discussions. The interviews have been conducted mostly virtually, as the prospective future employees are based in key swing states.

Lol

shame I dont have the trademark cos then I could buy BF

This turkey is supported by Trump and running for governor of nc

During a speech to the Republican Party of Lee County, Florida in 2022, NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson claimed the technology behind television sets comes from Satan:

"We've been bamboozled in this country. So we got that television set turned on. Let me tell you about that television set. I need for you to go look in your Bible and find out how Satan came to Earth. Satan comes to Earth as an angel of light. Television is literally light particles broken down through the airwaves come down and reformulated. Where? Inside your TV."

On a day noted for the passing of Daniel Kahneman I thought this was appropriate

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” - Daniel Kahneman (1934-2024)

As long as he siphons from Biden as well
it will work well for the GOP and Johnson can choose the next POTUS.
I can’t believe anyone would actually vote for Robert but then again the US is full of anti vax cookers
Sadly his name will attract dems who remember the name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those seeking employment at the Republican National Committee after a Trump-backed purge of the committee this month have been asked in job interviews if they believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to people familiar with the interviews, making the false claim a litmus test of sorts for hiring.
In recent days, Trump advisers have quizzed multiple employees who had worked in key 2024 states about their views on the last presidential election, according to people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private interviews and discussions. The interviews have been conducted mostly virtually, as the prospective future employees are based in key swing states.

Lol
" Tell me how big i am, baby !! "

A bit of an over-exaggeration.
How many "most important elections of our lifetime" can you have before the public stop buying it.
many of it said that after trump was exposed following the last election. now he's more than a warm favorite to be returned to office.

many of it said that after trump was exposed following the last election. now he's more than a warm favorite to be returned to office.
If Trump is elected again, he will be a laughing stock internationally for 4 years, He will spend most of his term battling legal issues and attacking people on twitter/truth social, and will be gridlocked by congress assuming he doesn't get a strong majority in either the house or senate.

But democracy won't end, the world won't collapse. He's not going to become king.

Will another Trump term suck? Absolutely
Is it as dire as democrat mouth pieces like Rob Reiner suggest. Probably not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back