Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagreed with you so nice fail

Can you point to instances where you think the ''weaponisation' of the DOJ is occurring

Damn you got me good. I don't have specific examples at hand. However, that is not to say that the absence of these examples automatically invalidate the overall idea that the DoJ or any judicial body be used for political revenge or manoeuvring. Do we agree that all judicial body should be impartial and not affected by any political leanings?

Damn you got me good. I don't have specific examples at hand. However, that is not to say that the absence of these examples automatically invalidate the overall idea that the DoJ or any judicial body be used for political revenge or manoeuvring. Do we agree that all judicial body should be impartial and not affected by any political leanings?
I agree. No way should they have slow walked the Trump indictments to appear to be fair and to avoid accusations of political leanings. They should have hit him early and hard, then the mobster would be behind bars already instead of the mobster and dementia patient running for POTUS.
Is that what you mean?

I agree. No way should they have slow walked the Trump indictments to appear to be fair and to avoid accusations of political leanings. They should have hit him early and hard, then the mobster would be behind bars already instead of the mobster and dementia patient running for POTUS.
Is that what you mean?

Timing is everything isn't it? And perception is everything as well, especially when we know that the political environment is extremely polarised. But yeah. It's ****ed over there.

Is that what you mean?
The jan6 was slow , waited for jan 6 report, the docs case was a current case with Trump getting his lawyers and underlings to lie , obstruct.

I notice that Stokey, and his fellow Emeritus Professors of Law and Justice, expressed zero public concern when ‘the rule of law’ and ‘procedural fairness’ were being trashed through Robodebt.

His concern for justice has so far not extended past his boys’ own hero : D J Trump.
You guys always come to a conclusion then work backwards.

In this day and age I don't find the question (if posted very early on before facts known) to be unreasonable

now obviously better for people to show restraint and wait for facts rather than spouting off their opinions and theories but we know that is not how people play in the social media age. And MTG needs to play that game, its all she has

You sound like Trump trying to come up with money for his bond, do you have cool sneakers or hats for purchase, not arksing for friend!👍

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like Trump trying to come up with money for his bond, do you have cool sneakers or hats for purchase, not arksing for friend!👍

Do I? I certainly don't like him. Why can't they just JFK him.

I call bogus on that, it was a sandal, wasn't it. :p

0770786f6de5841fd1d56add3648888f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back