Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

David Tennant Smile GIF - DavidTennant Smile Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs
Play trivia every Wednesday night, this image of David Tennant comes up along with three other faces,,you have to name each one,,,along side David Tennant, I wrote Jack laughing 😃

Weird article. Mentions he'd be a great midfield depth option.
Sorry but he hasn't demonstrated in the last 3 seasons anywhere near enough of a capable tank to compete 4 qtrs as a midfielder at AFL level...

yeah. I just wonder if there is inside info that makes clubs extra wary.
Someone on here posted a couple weeks back that they don't think the playing group would be all that disappointed he's leaving...
And indicated some inside info...

So more than likely

15th november is today

today is the last day that any club can pick up stack as a delisted player

after today we can get him again with that special pick crap for weird campaigners that dont get picked up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting that nobody pick him up

does that mean he is zero chance of going in the rookie draft as well ?

Guess it is not impossible some or other club is leaving spots open to see what the cat drags in through the draft and if they miss a target could take someone like former Richmond wunderkind Sydney Stack in the Rookie auction.

Guess it is not impossible some or other club is leaving spots open to see what the cat drags in through the draft and if they miss a target could take someone like former Richmond wunderkind Sydney Stack in the Rookie auction.
we will take him before then

interesting that nobody pick him up

does that mean he is zero chance of going in the rookie draft as well ?
if they didn't take him for free now, can't see why the would in a rookie draft...

Only thought is that a club miss out on a handful of targets they were hoping to get in the draft, so SS is the next best thing

if they didn't take him for free now, can't see why the would in a rookie draft...

Only thought is that a club miss out on a handful of targets they were hoping to get in the draft, so SS is the next best thing
or they might take a punt if someone is tracking whether he is head down tail up training hard or just chilling with mates.

we will take him before then

I love Stack too Grew-P but I will be shocked if we pick him back up. I just don’t think the club spends time wishing and hoping any more, they have their principles they follow and I doubt they u-turn for anyone.

I hope Sydney can get his life functioning in a way that allows him to perform at his best, whichever club that might be with.

There is every reason

If they took him now as a free agent he must go onto the senior list but as a rookie he goes onto the rookie list with only 1 year deal and salary off the books

There is every reason

If they took him now as a free agent he must go onto the senior list but as a rookie he goes onto the rookie list with only 1 year deal and salary off the books
so we can get him now on the rookie list if we wanted to like we did in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back