Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we’ll pick him up
You could be right. The club will look far and wide and if they determine Stack is our best option he’ll get a SSP spot. Our list is in great shape and thus the club can take a risk or two. Stack, another delisted player or a young kid or two it doesn’t matter. We have good depth.

If he is putting in the effort right now, meaning he wants a second chance, he has a chance to get picked up due to his natural talent which is top end, unlike lots of kids who my want to play AFL but do not have the talent. That is very much up to him. Maybe he is happy not to, time will tell.
i get that, but you made it sound like it was his choice if he gets a second chance, which was the part I disagreed with.

Because it's not.

He could put in more effort than ever, be in the best shape of his life, and clubs may not take the chance. That was my point, this is no longer "Very much up to SS"

i get that, but you made it sound like it was his choice if he gets a second chance, which was the part I disagreed with.

Because it's not.

He could put in more effort than ever, be in the best shape of his life, and clubs may not take the chance. That was my point, this is no longer "Very much up to SS"
Bob each way. If he has the attitude he might get picked, but as you say his ship may have sailed. A spell in the WAFL might get him a nod in the mid season perhaps.

I agree with Dimma’s sentiments here but I’m not sure the “take the stairs” tagline will take off.

Could get a bit tiresome but the message is well and truly out there: we need to do more.
should be #stopreamingusyoufarkenmaggotsandaflcorruptcampaigners

I agree with Dimma’s sentiments here but I’m not sure the “take the stairs” tagline will take off.

Could get a bit tiresome but the message is well and truly out there: we need to do more.

"Raise the fight" couldn’t just carry on forever but it will forever be the key to our 2019 Premiership. I like “take the stairs.” It will be the key to our 2023 Premiership. 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1668065105987.png

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahh, the days when Australia was the best country in the world. Young & Free. Far cry from the woke infested disaster it is today.
wHEN fORD AND hOLDEN BOTH BATTLED IT OUT AT bATHURST AND wORLD OF sPORT AND imt RULED THE TV!

Agree mate. I told Dimma to change take the stairs to go to bed and the stubborn fool ignored me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back