Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Stack doing his 2023 preseason with his personal trainer.

images

Hey mods, delete this thread that is mocking and ridiculing a delisted Indigenous player.
This has nothing to do with a player being indigenous as nobody is being racist except you implying this. So would it be ok to continue if the player wasn't indigenous?:think:

This has nothing to do with a player being indigenous as nobody is being racist except you implying this. So would it be ok to continue if the player wasn't indigenous?:think:
I thought this thread had ended?
The thread had degenerated into the same old Stack bashing of 'he's lazy' , ''he's fat' , 'everyone thinks he's a w***er' ect. All for a player who doesn't play for us anymore .
A lot of posters don't take into account his apalling upbringing and other issues realated to his culture.
Entertainment can be found in other threads or people can start other threads to be entertained like other teams do.

I thought this thread had ended?
The thread had degenerated into the same old Stack bashing of 'he's lazy' , ''he's fat' , 'everyone thinks he's a w***er' ect. All for a player who doesn't play for us anymore .
A lot of posters don't take into account his apalling upbringing and other issues realated to his culture.
Entertainment can be found in other threads or people can start other threads to be entertained like other teams do.
So non indigenous people with a poor upbringing aren't treated the same? What you're saying is irrelevant to the thread. Stack at Richmond has in my opinion been treated , educated and well looked after in terms of being given a fair go to be an AFL footballer. He not only let himself down , he let the club down. Pickett has had just a destabilising life yet he took the opportunity given to him and is a 2x premiership player.

So non indigenous people with a poor upbringing aren't treated the same? What you're saying is irrelevant to the thread. Stack at Richmond has in my opinion been treated , educated and well looked after in terms of being given a fair go to be an AFL footballer. He not only let himself down , he let the club down. Pickett has had just a destabilising life yet he took the opportunity given to him and is a 2x premiership player.
I'd be saying the same thing for any player who had issues that was being trashed after he was delisted mate.
Time to leave him alone. We got him for nothing and he helped us finish top 4 in his debut season and was a certainty to be picked in the GF but was injured.
He doesn't play for us any more mate, leave it alone.

I'd be saying the same thing for any player who had issues that was being trashed after he was delisted mate.
Time to leave him alone. We got him for nothing and he helped us finish top 4 in his debut season and was a certainty to be picked in the GF but was injured.
He doesn't play for us any more mate, leave it alone.
No you made a mute point and why then did SS go from being a B grade player in 2018 to being delisted in 2022. He deserves the criticism based on his poor attitude and work ethics when at the club. He let the club, supporters and himself down. If this is too sensitive for you then don't participate in the thread as people are entitled to comment on past and present players.

No you made a mute point and why then did SS go from being a B grade player in 2018 to being delisted in 2022. He deserves the criticism based on his poor attitude and work ethics when at the club. He let the club, supporters and himself down. If this is too sensitive for you then don't participate in the thread as people are entitled to comment on past and present players.
He's delisted mate, move on to somebody on the list ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mute point.
You've triggered me now you campaigner.
That's worse then "wrapped"
FFS

Thought Stack would be back by now .
Campaigner shouldve been.

Should've got his arse back in the side last year but didn't come back primed for the return to pre season in the new year, and got himself plonked straight onto Dimmas s**t list.

The quality juniors we drafted in 2021 were preferred to him for games on form, graft and attitude.

The lack of high-quality juniors the previous 2 years was one of the reasons Syd got as many chances as he did to remain at the club and the club expected him to repay the faith. Unfortunately, he found himself on the s**t list early doors and couldn't extract himself from it.

I think the powers that be had him well back in the order of merit after that regardless of his undoubted natural talent, skill, impact and quality.

The games continually handed to Aarts and Costanza when Syd had his hot streak of 3 -4 odd games in a row in the VFL was when the alarm bells really started to ring.

I think Syd lost a bit of heart and some interest after that as his form dropped off before another minor form surge before the end of the season.

Campaigner shouldve been.

Should've got his arse back in the side last year but didn't come back primed for the return to pre season in the new year, and got himself plonked straight onto Dimmas s**t list.

The quality juniors we drafted in 2021 were preferred to him for games on form, graft and attitude.

The lack of high-quality juniors the previous 2 years was one of the reasons Syd got as many chances as he did to remain at the club and the club expected him to repay the faith. Unfortunately, he found himself on the s**t list early doors and couldn't extract himself from it.

I think the powers that be had him well back in the order of merit after that regardless of his undoubted natural talent, skill, impact and quality.

The games continually handed to Aarts and Costanza when Syd had his hot streak of 3 -4 odd games in a row in the VFL was when the alarm bells really started to ring.

I think Syd lost a bit of heart and some interest after that as his form dropped off before another minor form surge before the end of the season.
Where have you been for the last 308 pages.

Think we can all forget about Sydney wouldn't you say.

No doubt, the biggest difference is age. The penny may drop for Stack, and he may yet play AFL again. However that looks at least a few years off, if ever.

Said this in the scandals thread.

The guy will be sitting there with a can in hand at 30 saying to anyone who will listen “I could’ve been an exceptional AFL footballer”

Plenty here were annoyed at RFC for delisting him instead of trusting our key decision makers. Time will prove that he was given a magnitude of opportunities and support and he’s constantly bottled them.

Has all the talent in the world but isn’t cut out as a full time professional footballer.

Stacky doesn't have the professionalism to make it as an AFL player. Good call to delist him IMO
Can't see the Saints picking him in the SSP after the latest charges against him

And this is why he was delisted and not picked up by another club.
I can’t actually get past the paywall if anyone else can?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back