Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't happen because the club doesn't make smart decisions when it comes to the selection of consistently underperforming older players/leaders. Assuming the trio remains Corr, Comedone (too scared to spell it wrong so spelling it wrong) and Dawson until that time the club will either move Comedone forward or drop Dawson. Corr's performance is irrelevant when it comes to selection as it has been for years.

If we have 2 big key defenders like Logue and Comben, then i'm playing K. Dawson as our third tall. Offers far more in terms of contest and rebound.
On all available evidence right now, I agree with you. However, if Aiden actually pulls the finger out, I’d be prepared to change my mind.

I have never detested a North player as much as Corr

Stealing a wage, could count the good games on one hand and blames others for mistakes he makes.

If I see one more person blame the midfield I'll spew up, its not the midfields fault he shanks a kick to anywhere without looking, its not the midfields fault he plays 10 metres off his man and is too slow to come back to them, its not the midfields fault that a 29 year old who has played 146 games shows no leadership whatsoever and does nothing to help organise the defense.

At least Jon Hay had a reason why he was struggling so badly (thanks again Hawthorn)

Imagine asking for a handball receive and then dumping a skyball running banana inside 50.
Welcome to the Corr Zone

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Telling that we have just accepted how putrid he is. No posts since monday - not many the week before either. Just resignation.
If he is being allowed to play so far off, its on the coaching too but i suspect he just doesnt follow orders. He isnt tough enough or any way near good enough to try to play like g archer and spoil late - clearly.
Even Xerri had a go at him for not punching. Whoever he is on comes into the game. They rotate his man into the square. Absolute liability. And his horrific disposal and decision making would stand out in local footy. We must move on. Please.

Telling that we have just accepted how putrid he is. No posts since monday - not many the week before either. Just resignation.
If he is being allowed to play so far off, its on the coaching too but i suspect he just doesnt follow orders. He isnt tough enough or any way near good enough to try to play like g archer and spoil late - clearly.
Even Xerri had a go at him for not punching. Whoever he is on comes into the game. They rotate his man into the square. Absolute liability. And his horrific disposal and decision making would stand out in local footy. We must move on. Please.
The only logical explanation for less comments on this list clogger, is that we are all spending time of the Dylan Stephens and Zac Fisher pages asking why the List Management team gave those guys 4 year deals. Corr got a 5 year deal and we get to enjoy him on our books for another year ☹️☹️☹️

tried hard! just a spud! prefer Jonathan Hay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If dumb was a company he would be Founder and CEO.

Provides no contest in the air, no contest on the ground. Can’t play as a third man up, can’t kick, can’t do a lot of anything really.

About the only thing he does with any competence is blame everyone around him when he hecks up.

Should play the next month in the VFL and be made to earn that spot. Embodies everything that is wrong with this club at the moment.

Got beaten at least half a dozen times by Himmelberg (who is an uber spud) and Walker on the lead because he was standing flat footed unable to react to even get close to spoiling.

Each time he was standing on the mark looking for someone else to blame.

Needs to run around with a mirror on his forehead so he can look at it and see who is making bonehead decisions time after time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back