Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Bracing myself for him to keep his spot this week and be monstered around by Hipwood of all people... Clarko, please...

The actual Nostradamus was here all along.

Enough. That is one of the worst 3 week stretches of football anyone has ever played. Enough.
4 weeks.

Why can we all see what the coach and his ******* assistants cannot?

WTF is it. Like I want to know.
Are the players just really good blokes who are so likeable it clouds Clarko and match commitees judgement?

What is it?

Is the list that terrible and this is the best we have? How can you excuse his kind of competing? How can you justify the selection for 4 WEEKS IN A ******* ROW.
He cannot play next week. The members deserve better.
Actually f*** the club and the players and Clarko and Jen and Sonja and Brady. All a bunch of has beens and never wases.

Who was he playing on today? Who kept Charlie Cameron to 1 disposal to the last q?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we still have "Blue Steel" Gibson on the payroll? Maybe he could remind Corrnhole that third man up involves actually spoiling the ******* ball. GeeeeeeZusss. Lets cross everything Arch imbeddded into his boy the joy it is Kill the pill and some fingers at the same time. Any chance Jackson grew an inch or two? No? Does Spud have any runts?

Putrid. Play f:;((ing back shoulder pal. Coz you have nfi of where the ball and/or your opponent is at any time. I am actually astounded he is playing. Over a 10 game plus stretch, He is the worst defender i have seen play us. Whipping boy watt defended pretty well. Corr is putrid in all aspects of “defence”. Pink >>>>corr.

I actually can’t remember too many times that he has come in an positively impacted a defensive contest.

He’s always late as the third in and always trailing his opponent.

I’m actually at the stage that if they absolutely want to keep playing him, then throw him forward as a decoy forward. He would be too stupid to read the play and get in Larkeys way and hopefully some opposition coach is stupid enough to tell a defender to mind him.

At least when he does something dumb and inevitably hecks up like he lets does it won’t result in an instant goal to the opposition.

How f****** s*** this bloke is, was the clearest thing that stood out at the ground today.

I can’t watch if he’s wearing the jumper. He would genuinely struggle at the lower levels cause he offers nothing.

Dropping the deadset soda 20m out from our goal wasn’t even the worst part of that sequence. It was him losing his f****** feet completely taking himself out of any chance for redemption on the play.

Seriously pay him out so I never have to see the sight of him again.

Pagan’s famous words “don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.” North fans have been pissed on since this bloke arrived at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back