Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Corr is a limited footballer. He’s possibly a decent 3rd key defender.
He’s just not capable of playing against big quality AFL forwards.
Is he though? He is such a liability positionally, has absolutely no discipline, has horrible disposal/decision making and berates teammtes. The least self-aware footballer you'll see - if he was s**t and not abusive/realised his limitations he'd be at least tolerable but he's a s**t footballer who thinks he's a superstar and capable of so much more than he actually is.

Bracing myself for him to keep his spot this week and be monstered around by Hipwood of all people... Clarko, please...

I think his ankle injury would be hampering him. He was much better end of last season but this year has been terrible last week especially.

I think his ankle injury would be hampering him. He was much better end of last season but this year has been terrible last week especially.

I wouldn't have thought an ankle injury would hamper your brain but then again, I'm not a doctor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched a lot of him at the Giants and he was always a whipping boy there.

The idea that he would thrive in a better structure as the third tall isn’t borne out by that experience.
Which begs the question what the heck were we thinking? Always assumed he was ******* crap there as well. Horrible contract and talent identification.
Whoever is responsible is clueless.

Which begs the question what the * were we thinking? Always assumed he was ******* crap there as well. Horrible contract and talent identification.
Whoever is responsible is clueless.
Can’t disagree.

It was a head scratcher at the time and I’ve seen nothing to change my mind.

I fear it’s an example of us settling for second best in a position of need because it’s all we can get.

Can he please stop whinging or blaming everyone but himself when he loses every contest?

Such a bad role model or leader to be behaving like a entitled brat every time you get beaten

Sure some contests we get some s**t calls but my gosh his body language haha

Can he please stop whinging or blaming everyone but himself when he loses every contest?

Such a bad role model or leader to be behaving like a entitled brat every time you get beaten

The sad thing is, we are going nowhere while guys like Corr are still in the team every week.

The worst is when he gives obvious free kicks away when the opponent is about 5% likely to mark the ball (2 on 1 contest, not going to reach it or going over their head). He just has no game awareness whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back