Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who thinks he is a big loss? Probably our best defensive mid imo. Whenever he wasnt injured he was always a mainstay in the team. I think his average disposal is all people look at sometimes. His work off the ball has always been his forte, tackling, pressure, ball winning and hardness at the footy. We really need to recruit someone to replace him or we will struggle imo

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If I met the guy I'd shake his hand and thank him for his efforts.

The truth is not everyone can be a star and that's fine. Had his limitations though and in my opinion would have been lucky to play many games with us next year.

Given we have to shed players every year, his decision to walk makes it that much easier for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sugar coating here. Very ordinary player and pleased he has gone was hoping it would happen yrs ago.
In saying that and making it patently clear what i think of him as a player, i wish him well and all the best in the future.

Strange decision to leave a chance at a premiership to join a rabble especially after we had stuck with him for years through multiple injuries. Maybe Richmond offered him a low $ contract and the fact that he was injury prone (and a bit of a whipping boy) tempted him to take the security of a three year deal on more $$. He is a freo player now so I don't wish him the best, but thanks for the 104 games at Tigerland. I also look forward to the next Richmond v Freo game and seeing something we haven't seen much of before - Conca hitting Tiger players on the tit with his kicks. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back