Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say Reece didn't give his all when he pulled on the jumper. Circumstances probably cost him a premiership medal.

Wish him all the best at Freo.

Can't say Reece didn't give his all when he pulled on the jumper. Circumstances probably cost him a premiership medal.

Wish him all the best at Freo.
Not Reece's fault that our recruiting team took him at pick 6. But this has always put an asterisk against his career, but 100 plus games at the mighty tigers is a great career given his injury issues
Good luck to him

Good luck to him a nice chap who is popular at the club. Never rated him at RFC as a player, was a plodder of the highest order with terrible skills at times. Perhaps with continuity he will carve out a career at Freo. Good luck Reece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have to get a new Avatar now but will leave in remembrance for now, maybe Tommy can replace him when he’s confirmed.

Thank you for your service Reece, had a wretched run with injuries but you never saw him without a smile on his face. 100+ games of AFL is nothing to sneeze at and I hope he gets a good run at it at Freo

Good solid depth player that made our midfield better. But a long way off being a star. Hopefully we're replacing him with more quality.

I'll miss you Reece. But I'm pretty happy you got a choice contract with Freo. Hope you do a great job there and have a great AFL career in the end. Pity you missed the 2017 premiership. But what is done is done.

Also guys slagging off a guy who’s given his all for our club for 8 years, after he’s left is in pretty bad taste I’d have thought.

Lasagne and Conca Cuddle celebration thread only
I am well aware he didn't pick himself , but his departure signals him not being in the side which I am finding it hard to contain.
The joy is akin to when it became apparent Vickery was ******* off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back