AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

What's there to say?

Wasn't as bad as he has been. Probably a 5/10.

That's a bit harsh. Even if you wanted to be tough on him you'd think he'd at least rate a 6, but I thought he was a lot better and probably a 7/10 yesterday.

Better game from Parish. Are Collingwood one of the weaker midfields in the competition?
Basically its DeGoey or bust for them. Pendles old but has flashes of brilliance still, mitchell old and cooked, daicos doesn't seem to want to get his hands dirty at the coalface, lipinski plays more a high half forward game.

Basically its DeGoey or bust for them. Pendles old but has flashes of brilliance still, mitchell old and cooked, daicos doesn't seem to want to get his hands dirty at the coalface, lipinski plays more a high half forward game.

I’m trying to work out how they ended up drawing with us. It certainly wasn’t their midfield. Daicos is a jet, I think he’s better off half back though…

I’m trying to work out how they ended up drawing with us. It certainly wasn’t their midfield. Daicos is a jet, I think he’s better off half back though…
They have so much speed across the ground and upped the pressure in their forward line.
I thought they were always going to come back after our fast start but I do wonder if stringer had nailed that kick early in 2nd whether we wouldve broken them.
Definitely feel like we were the better team overall which is why i feel better about this game than I did last anzac day or the game when elliot kicked the winner. Midfield is looking the most balanced in ages!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back